No announcement yet.

wheelmaX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't even begin to count how many times that has happened to me. I usually chill up in my room with the windows open so I can hear them come. And they always drive by and drop my stuff off at the wortst times. It seems something always keeps me from getting whatever it is on the car as soon as possible.

Comment

"picture me rollin"

Friday I recieved my rims on schedule from wheelmax.I was very pleased and I have nothing bad to say about their company.Now close ya eyez and picture me rollin!

Comment

what tires come with the package one? there is some 18's with a good offset with tires shipped for like 850 bucks from exel, but it doesn't say what tires come with it?
        '02 classic red p5
        currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

Originally posted by walight01
          what tires come with the package one?
          i'm pretty sure they're package deals usually come with kuhmos, unless you pay more for whatever tires you want.
          Tito Cruz
          '94 Pro DX
          Cali Air National Guard - 163rd ARW

Comment

They come with Kumho Ecsta Supra 711's. It is a great tire for the price.

Comment

they make a kuhmo 711 for 18's?
              '02 classic red p5
              currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

My bad, they are 712s.

Comment

sorry it took me long to reply,

but i got a steal from wheelmax back in april. 17" Velox rims and Kuhmo tires + shipping for 850$.

I looked all over the net for the best price and spoke with the sales manager and he matched it.

Only prob was that one wheels was minorly scratched... kinda pissed me off but for 850$, not that much.
                  Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
                  FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
                  Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X