No announcement yet.

Lets See Your Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say paint the mirrors the body color. And for the wheels, they both will have the same finish. For the most part they are just about the same wheel. I could go either way.

Comment

hey proto. how did you color thos headlights dark. planning to do the same to mines. Do you have a How to? or know the link? looks freakin clean.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreat1x2002
        hey proto. how did you color thos headlights dark. planning to do the same to mines. Do you have a How to? or know the link? looks freakin clean.

Just adapt the directions for your year. Same baking and all that. Overall a very easy thing to do. As for the clear corners you need to order them from procarparts.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
          I would say paint the mirrors the body color. And for the wheels, they both will have the same finish. For the most part they are just about the same wheel. I could go either way.

Okay I will paint the mirrors along with the car's color. What modifications should I do next? I have a little extra money to spend. I would like to get into some car shows this summer.
          Last edited by mazdaprotege99; 01-18-2004, 09:02 PM.
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/mazda99protege

Comment

ok thanks man.

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaprotege99
              Okay I will paint the mirrors along with the car's color. What modifications should I do next? I have a little extra money to spend. I would like to get into some car shows this summer.
              If you want some show modifications I got a ton of them for you. I would say get some lowering springs next if you do not already have them. Because with the low profile wheels it gives the car a raised look.

Comment

If you want some show modifications I got a ton of them for you. I would say get some lowering springs next if you do not already have them. Because with the low profile wheels it gives the car a raised look.

Can you recommend some lowering springs to purchase? Then what should I do next? What is the 1.6L Cold Air Intake thing all about?

Comment

go for a injen CAI if ur after an intake. It gives some performance upgrade. But it jsut shounds alil deeper to me. For springs get some Ebiach Pro Kit. Dont forget to get the struts too. ull need them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreat1x2002
                    go for a injen CAI if ur after an intake. It gives some performance upgrade. But it jsut shounds alil deeper to me. For springs get some Ebiach Pro Kit. Dont forget to get the struts too. ull need them.
                    Actually you would be suprised how long you can go on stock struts. I am still on mine. But granted my car only has 35k on it. I plan on going with the Tokico Blues in the spring.

Comment

Actually you would be suprised how long you can go on stock struts. I am still on mine. But granted my car only has 35k on it. I plan on going with the Tokico Blues in the spring.

Where can I get all of these together? The lowering springs and the struts.
                      Also what color neons should I accent the car with and the interior or should I just leave that alone.

Comment

Send Protege5Online a pm about it. He has his own Protege parts business and is a great guy. He sells a combo deal for the Tokico blues and the Eibachs.

Edit: Acually better yet, go to Protege 5 Online and send him an email. He is always extremely quick to respond to emails.

Comment

yea...stock struts. i got about 60k miles on them. Its going to cost me 150 for install of struts and springs. os i was thinking of gettin that over with. i want a drop so bad. god my car needs it.

Comment

Looks good Matthew, when did you get that hood?
                            picked it up last saturday from pirana!

Comment

Adr 17" DV-8's.
                              James G.
                              sobe83@yahoo.com
                              AIM: DVS 323BPT
                              MySpace
                              Cardomain
                              <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

Comment

Well i had mie up while ago i'll post em again!!! NEEPER FLYS wrapped in Kumho's!!!!!!!
                                Attached Files
                                "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Working...
                                X