Rim - N - Tire show off thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my rims are teh bom! set us up teh rim!

My rims are ICW Racing (not the current ICW racing, but a different one by the same name that has gone out of business) of an unknown type.

They're lightweight aluminum, 15x6.5, with an unknown offset.

I've currently got 205/50 Azenis' on them.

This season, I'm looking for something 15x7 like an Enkei RP-F1 or a Rota Slipstream and running some Hoosiers (AS03 or AS04) or other yummy sticky tire for autocross/roadracing..

--sarge

Comment

My rims are a little more modest but I'm proud of them.

Got the complete set on Ebay for sub $200 shipped. Beadblasted and powdercoated them myself. Put some 185-60-14 Sumitomo HTR200 hi performance summer tires on them...a huge improvement when you consider the 2nd gen DX came with 13x5 steel pizza cutters.

Comment

Originally posted by steve_protege
        These look good on an emerald green Pro?

*Edit* Ive found something a bit better. Whatcha all think?
        Attached Files

Comment

^^LMAO. Those are the same wheels that were on that pimp my ride van.

Comment

blown up pic of the sig
            Attached Files
            Tag Team

Comment

u need a drop haha

Comment

i know, everyone including myself thinks that, but still no money
                Tag Team

Comment

So, is that a bad thing? I never saw how the van turned out because I never watch the show. Im guessing by the "LMAO" you personally don't like them?

Originally posted by Proto2k
                  ^^LMAO. Those are the same wheels that were on that pimp my ride van.

Comment

Comment

Oh wow... That doesn't look all that good. Well the van doesn't at least. I will let you all know though, my Pro is NOT going to look like that. Its going to look a whole helluva lot better. As soon as I get my new bumper and wheels/tires on I will be sure to post pics.

Originally posted by Chad

Comment

In case anyone cares, I should be ordering these next month. Volk gramlights.

Comment

those are goin to be the shiznazbizzle on your mp3! 18" or are you sticking to 17"?
                          Tag Team

Comment

17s so I can fit a larger tire in there. I don't want to deal with rubberbands anymore. Going to run a 215/45/17 tire.

Comment

17's with 205/40/17s

Ratrod

Comment

My Wheels

5Zigen FNO1R-C
                                16 x 7", +42 mm, silver
                                weight~15 lbs
                                Last edited by goldstar; 04-17-2006, 11:44 PM.
                                02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                                MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                                MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                                Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                                MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                                Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                                Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                                Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                                Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                                Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                                Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                                Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                                Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Working...
                                X