No announcement yet.

new 17s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF! They are huge! lol Uh.....I don't know what to say....maybe cut the fenders and used some fiberglass fender flares?

Comment

oh and what suspension set up are you running? Coilovers? Springs?

Comment

Can we get a picture with a whole side view of the car so that we can get a better understanding of what it looks like? Thanks from CP.
        My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

Originally posted by mx-3_4evr View Post
          WTF! They are huge! lol Uh.....I don't know what to say....maybe cut the fenders and used some fiberglass fender flares?
          Bingo!

That's if they don't fit with the 205/40's I've got on the way.

I'm pretty lazy, and I don't really want to make flares if I don't have to. So we'll see.

Running K-Sport coilovers

Comment

here's some fitment shots of the front.

Once the rear tires get swapped out for the same size - 205/40, all I have to wait for is nice weather

I think the tuck is kind of cute, I don't think I'll use a spacer

Comment

if you want to tuck them in more in the front the protege DX with the 13" wheels has narrower LCAS so that could help bring them in too
              I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
              |.....Overnight....................| ||
              |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
              "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
              Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

wow that looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
                  if you want to tuck them in more in the front the protege DX with the 13" wheels has narrower LCAS so that could help bring them in too
                  he has an SE so they're the same.
                  Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                  kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                  Originally posted by HopelessCow
                  there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                  Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Comment

Looks good. Side pics. No rotating tires, FTL.
                      My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Comment

Originally posted by 93BlkOnGreenPro View Post
                        Looks good. Side pics. No rotating tires, FTL.
                        Actually, I can rotate the tires, they're the same size all around. Just have to unmount and remount them. Cheaper to just buy a new set, $60 a piece :D

I'll get more pics on my next day off

Comment

At 1st I really didn't think the deep dish look would work but I have to say it does look sweet
                          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

we need side pic!

Comment

Originally posted by firelizard View Post
                              Actually, I can rotate the tires, they're the same size all around. Just have to unmount and remount them. Cheaper to just buy a new set, $60 a piece :D

I'll get more pics on my next day off
                              Reagarding the staggered fitment. If those tires are not directional, switch sides. Thats what I did on my 71 Nova 350 / 350. Worked fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X