Work RS-beta what do you guys think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work RS-beta what do you guys think?

So I kid I knew from high school is selling these for 800 bucks with tires that have about 85% left on them. They are 42 offset, and 6.5 wide. 15inch. they are ugly, I would get them powdercoated bronze, or some other color. I guess I dont know much about wheels, so do you guys think this is a good deal? I think they would look real nice a different color. http://www.fargostreet.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=16670

also anyone know how wide the lts 14in wheels are? or the egt fanblades. I just want a wider wheel so I can fit some more rubber on it, and i think these works are pretty nice, thats why I was thinking about it.
    Last edited by 1992tracerlts; 04-06-2009, 11:43 PM.
    sigpic

Those are hot. I'd make the yellow black of course.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

those are clean as fack
      sigpic

Comment

If i get them I will get them powder coated bronze or black being my car is red. Idk what do you guys think about the tire size? Seems like a good deal 800 bucks for 4 tires and rims. Yea if I get them they are never going on my car yellow lol. I dont want to be known as the mcdonalds car haha.
        sigpic

Comment

thats a steal for those wheels.
          ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
          ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
          What are you driving?

Comment

i agree those are some nice wheels.and 8 bills . what a steal ....

Comment

Good deal, but changing the colour to something other than yellow would be heinous.

edit: okay, I guess yellow on red would be worse

Comment

Working...
              X