Rough Riding Rims & Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mazdachic
    Yea that's what i have on my 17's right now and u tlak about rough ridin'!!!! Road Noize and all that shiz... Sometimes it's not as bad, but other timez i just want to bust my ear drums and turn up the radio!!!!! LOL!!! Funny thing when i had 18's on my lowered Mazda 929 it was the smoothest ridin thing !!!! And we hacked the springs!!! KUMHO'S Suck!!!! I'll rant bout dat!!! I love Falkens!!!!
    Ok .. you made a bad comparison.. Your 929 is a Luxury car, so I am pretty sure the ride will be different from that of your protege. The chassis of the 929 is more than likely stiffer and there would also be more sound deadening in the car so the actually shock of you hitting bumps would not be fealt as harsh as in our Protege's. So you can't blame the tire.. try blaming the driver for hitting all the dang bumps in the road, lol.

------------------

Asylum. You will appreciate those khumo's when you push your car to the limit. --or near it-- That's when you will love them.
    I used to push mine through the twisties in Bear Mountain hills, and I loved them.
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

OOps i dint mean to compare like that so i changed it for ya Bruce.... Oh and one more thang baby, i dont hit bumps in the road or pot holes so dont put the blame on me sweety!!!!
      "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

yea see the limits of the 1.5 is like daily driving bruce... remember that

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
          yea see the limits of the 1.5 is like daily driving bruce... remember that
          well maybe you should go for a drive with me then ....
          I will show you what the 1.5 can do with daily driving.
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

So with all this khumo bashing . . . what would you guys say is a good tire?

Comment

I like my goodyears that I have on my 13's lol

Comment

I like Falken's,pricey,but i do. I'm gettin ready to buy some Nankings. Hope they do up ok!!!! I like their price!!!!! ROFL!!!!!

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

As cheap as they are my Nankangs are incredible. For a set of tires that you can get for under $400 in 18s they are absoultey awesome. They handle great and so far have shown very little tire wear.

Comment

Yea i love the price I'm gettin' em' for!!!! How long have u had yours??? Hopefully they will be good to me!!!!!!!!

Comment

They been on for about 5 thousand miles.

Comment

I scored 2 nankings for free!!!! I love free stuff!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                          As cheap as they are my Nankangs are incredible. For a set of tires that you can get for under $400 in 18s they are absoultey awesome. They handle great and so far have shown very little tire wear.
                          where'd you buy them??
                          i can't seem to find them in the Frozen Tundra.
                          Who's one of their distributors? (ie. Bridgestone distribs Kumho)

I'm trying to find rims and tires for like 1200CDN... so 900-950US... heard kumhos blow.. so i'll look for another alternative

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                          RB springs
                          Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                          MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

I'm gonna be buying my other two off of E-bay!! I still can't believe i scored the other two Nankangs free!! And its only gonna cost me 20 bucks to mount and balance them!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X