Want to trade rims.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to trade rims.

I'm looking to trade my 17" BBS for something a little smaller. At the moment the tires are about ready to be replaced. If you have a set of universal 4 lug rims you wanna trade that has worn tires, I would be willing to do an even swap. They are the ones that are currently on my car. They were originally pollished aluminum, but I painted them with gunmetal grey vht wheel paint. I have 3 of the 4 center caps. They look fine without them though. I will be ok with either 15" or 16".

I have pics of my car posted.

You need to take proper pics of your rims.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Sorry about that.
      Attached Files

Comment

Still not proper pic. Needs paper in the pic with your screen name on it.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Oh, I completely forgot about that lol. I will update that in a few mins. Thank you.

Comment

Here are all 4 rims.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X