Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'mon! I know we have more than 34 members!

VOTE NOW!

Comment

I finally voted!
      (sold!)
      1994 Mazda Protege/Familia 4dr Gtx motor, Sparco intercooler w/custom piping, hks blow off, mandrel bend 2.5"exhaust, gtx front and rear bumpers, jdm headlights, jdm led wing, jdm gtx grill, jdm strut bar

Comment

Originally posted by gtxfamilia View Post
        I finally voted!
        Its about time!
        1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Proto420 View Post
          This is gonna be another close battle for the win!
          1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Woah, it could go either way.

Comment

Only one vote separating 1st and 2nd lol. Who's gonna take it all this month......
              A green glow and bass does not mean UFO's are comin. Its just me
              sigpic

Comment

C'mon! We need someone to break the tie!!!

Comment

yes, we do need someone to break the tie. i know a lot of people view it. just click on the damn vote button. only a couple of hours left
                  Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
                    yes, we do need someone to break the tie. i know a lot of people view it. just click on the damn vote button. only a couple of hours left

Please VOTE!!!!!!!!

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

haha uh oh! clocks ticking...could it be...co-ROTM!?!?!

voteordie!

Comment

Has their been a tie before?
                        A green glow and bass does not mean UFO's are comin. Its just me
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't think we're going to have to worry about that.

Comment

Working...
                          X