Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

voted. some clean cars in there this month.

Comment

thanks to everyone that voted. It feels really good to know that people
      recognize hard work as seen here with every vote for every machine nominated.In my particular case this car has been a challenge and still is.To everybody here in the forums keep up the good work,good luck and let see if in the future club protege brings the first THE RIDE OF THE YEAR contest lol that be nice.
      1st sohc auto
      2nd sohc turbo auto
      3rd sohc turbo 5 speed
      4th dohc swap turbo
      5th KLDE
      6th 1994 323

Comment

ROTY would be bas ass but would be too far in between. Ride of the quarter would be pretty cool
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
        |.....Overnight....................| ||
        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

i think u right but may be they can take this 12 cars at the end of the year
          and do some kind of contest between them. i think that be cool.See the nominated cars can't be nominated again (i think)rotm.Is just an idea u know?
          like more braggin (spell) right lol.
          1st sohc auto
          2nd sohc turbo auto
          3rd sohc turbo 5 speed
          4th dohc swap turbo
          5th KLDE
          6th 1994 323

Comment

talk about a hard decision for a vote 12 tight ass cars from all year
            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

That is the idea lol. i think ill be interesting to see 12 bad a#$ cars going at it.
              1st sohc auto
              2nd sohc turbo auto
              3rd sohc turbo 5 speed
              4th dohc swap turbo
              5th KLDE
              6th 1994 323

Comment

i agree it would be awesome but rotm gets stickers and our dedicated rotm page but whats roty get??? maybe a full year of full member rights?? just throwing out a idea but then again what good would it do for others that are already full members
                Check out the Pics
                sigpic
                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=228
                Mazda's Rule Honda's Drool

Comment

Originally posted by sohc 1.8t View Post
                  i think u right but may be they can take this 12 cars at the end of the year
                  and do some kind of contest between them. i think that be cool.See the nominated cars can't be nominated again (i think)rotm.Is just an idea u know?
                  like more braggin (spell) right lol.
                  We should enter the 12 ROTM winners from each year into one big ROTY contest. Now there's an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                    We should enter the 12 ROTM winners from each year into one big ROTY contest. Now there's an idea.
                    oh God people it was just an idea don't go crazy on me now lol
                    1st sohc auto
                    2nd sohc turbo auto
                    3rd sohc turbo 5 speed
                    4th dohc swap turbo
                    5th KLDE
                    6th 1994 323

Comment

Originally posted by sohc 1.8t View Post
                      oh God people it was just an idea don't go crazy on me now lol
                      Now now, I like it.

Comment

good idea tho

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
                          good idea tho
                          Those are the only kind I have.

Comment

Vote or die.

Comment

Working...
                            X