Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
    then no one vote for kitty
    no one was going to vote for me anyway.

I'm not.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
      no one was going to vote for me anyway.

I'm not.
      You have 2 votes somehow. lol.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

voted was easy....
        Mazda Familia GT-R: 241HP ATW and 387NM @17psi

i give my wife a quarter inch at a time for thoes ten seconds or less im free

I try to see things from your point of view...but I just can't seem to get my head THAT far up my ass.

Advertising your own forum on our website is not appreciated/allowed-Sincerely Administration Staff

sigpic

Comment

Whoa what?

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
            Whoa what?
            Looks like you may have to send me some info/biography type of thing soon lol.
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

btw turpro u skrewd up last month u put a pic of my trial intercooler fitting on tomoyaks biography he dosent even have an a/m intercooler on hiz

I try to see things from your point of view...but I just can't seem to get my head THAT far up my ass.

Advertising your own forum on our website is not appreciated/allowed-Sincerely Administration Staff

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by i love clouds View Post
                btw turpro u skrewd up last month u put a pic of my trial intercooler fitting on tomoyaks biography he dosent even have an a/m intercooler on hiz
                btw turpro, you screwd up last month. You put a pic of my trial intercooler fitting on tomoyaks biography. He dosen't even have an a/m intercooler on his.
                Just wanted to point out your screw ups since you want to point out mine. I could've sworn I grabbed all those pics off his vbgallery. Oh well. Mistakes can be made
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

lol its tomoyagk

sigpic

Comment

I didn't remember to vote in time, but It looks like the crowd has spoken.
                    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                    |.....Overnight....................| ||
                    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
                      I didn't remember to vote in time, but It looks like the crowd has spoken.
                      Would it have really made a difference lol
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

lol and last month they said i wouldnt get any me=8
                        kitty=2 next time he calls my car gay he can remember that

sigpic

Comment

lol and last month they said i wouldnt get any me=8
                          kitty=2 next time he calls my car gay he can remember that
                          Wow, you beat a mildly modded Protege LX but lost to another protege by 17 votes...
                          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

lol 11votes....idk about that considering ive been on here for a few months now and tomos been on for alot longer than me its obvious theres going to be alot of ol timers faithful to him and vote for him it was pretty obvious when he dosent have decent wheels, exhaust system or an i.c set up and still wins however id rather loose to a gtr then to a 2nd gen would you like me to bring up how many you won by and the condition of there cars too?

sigpic

Comment

Dude, let it go. It's just not that important.
                              '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                              '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

lol 11votes....idk about that considering ive been on here for a few months now and tomos been on for alot longer than me its obvious theres going to be alot of ol timers faithful to him and vote for him it was pretty obvious when he dosent have decent wheels, exhaust system or an i.c set up and still wins however id rather loose to a gtr then to a 2nd gen would you like me to bring up how many you won by and the condition of there cars too?
                                You have chrome wheels nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                                X