Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. fair trade act or some crap like that..... although we can see where the love is.
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

I'm wondering where all these ppl are when it comes down to nominating someone for rotm. If there were more than 3 ppl nominated it would be better
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
        I'm wondering where all these ppl are when it comes down to nominating someone for rotm. If there were more than 3 ppl nominated it would be better

more than likely.
        why havent you guys made the voting public yet?
        Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
        kitty, you are a hilarious woman
        Originally posted by HopelessCow
        there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
        Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

i dont see what all the fuzz is about if that 323 had a a reg intake mani it would not be so flashy ya i thinkits a cool induction system but damn .
          congrats to the winner !!!! im not bummed im happy just to be nominated
          thanks all who voted for me it just sucks that i get nominated 1 week before i have a BPT under the hood !
          LOL !

Comment

Originally posted by stylingtwagon View Post
            i dont see what all the fuzz is about if that 323 had a a reg intake mani it would not be so flashy ya i thinkits a cool induction system but damn .
            323 with klde and itb's running 11 second quarts n/a and you don't see what all the fuzz is about? Its a monster and deserves the win. I'm not saying that because I voted for him(I voted for the wagon, whoever owns that lol) just because it is a beast.
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

You can take me off here. Car is sold.
              Thanks for nominating tho.

Comment

i know the 323 is a monstor its a awsome motor the car is stock looking thats all im sayin

Comment

i know the 323 is a monstor its a awsome motor the car is stock looking thats all im sayin
                  True enough,and for what its worth i think your engine bay work is top notch.
                  I think the fact that the wagon was nominated speaks volumes for it.
                  You didnt get a win but you did get votes.
                  I am rather bias to red as an accent colour though
                  Powered by ACME

Comment

thank u im not jealous or bitter im very happy to get the votes all the pic of my car are old and with out my body kit or headers or my bpt i wish i took more pic reacently

Comment

let that be a lesson. Post more pics :-)
                      sigpic

Comment

^^ I concur.

Comment

stock looking is what we call a sleeper.. and to alot of us finding all the stock 323 body parts means something, lol
                          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

this should be closed

Comment

voted!
                              1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

congrats to the winner !!!! im not bummed im happy just to be nominated
                                thanks all who voted for me it just sucks that i get nominated 1 week before i have a BPT under the hood !
                                LOL !
                                im not jealous or bitter im very happy to get the votes all the pic of my car are old and with out my body kit or headers or my bpt i wish i took more pic reacently
                                Well sorry to say but a bpt wouldnt help much in styling points. Its the way he setup his car to be a drag car is what sets his car off from others is with his v6 swap with a custom intake. Not taking anyones sides im just stating a fact comming from a vetran to this club and a rotm member. You could win this rotm even if you had no motor in your car and your car was being built all sick.
                                Last edited by TurboProto; 11-02-2008, 01:20 AM.
                                1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X