This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazycanadian View Post
    yeah suicide hoods and junk yard builds don't get the job done... lol..
    everybody knows mines a junkyard build. my ZE is from a local junkyard, and every part of my car is bought used except the springs which i won in the Imazda christmas raffle.

suicide hoods on the other hand....

Originally posted by Ace View Post
    Not necessarily, its not like its the hands down best thing ever. lol
    It just happens to be that this forum gets a hard-on for a BPT or kl 323.
    i maybe wrong but I believe rob is referring to the fact I pull on a few of the local turbo cars making more power. no need to get butt hurt over the ugly duckling
    Last edited by MD323; 12-07-2010, 08:00 PM.
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

It just happens to be that this forum gets a hard-on for a BPT or kl 323
      wait till march i'll mix up the variety around here
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

voted. good selection

Comment

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
          everybody knows mines a junkyard build. my ZE is from a local junkyard, and every part of my car is bought used except the springs which i won in the Imazda christmas raffle.

suicide hoods on the other hand....

i maybe wrong but I believe rob is referring to the fact I pull on a few of the local turbo cars making more power. no need to get butt hurt over the ugly duckling

If you didn't check out my cardomain page heres another pic of my car..

Comment

voted for.... ha gotcha!
            Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
            99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
            01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

Originally posted by crazycanadian View Post
              junk yard builds don't get the job done... lol..
              Quite a few of the best turbo BP's were "junkyard builds" and came from right here in south florida..

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
              HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
              Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

Voted! Wish i had that MX3. And who the hell gave me a vote? Hahahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
                  He pulled on me on the way up to Flyrtle

Comment

wow tough call this month, such a wide range of good looking cars.

Comment

If I may change my pics.... they were all crap

Ace- Thanks for the substitution!
                      Last edited by CaymenEGT91; 12-08-2010, 05:22 PM.

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
                      MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

Good idea, let me go pull out my proffesional photo gear and step up my game AFTER voting starts.

You would happen to also be a politician would you?
                        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.

Comment

Not my gear, lol but cmon my original pics were far from great... hell 2 of em were cell phone and one was old as hell

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
                          MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

Originally posted by CaymenEGT91 View Post
                            Not my gear, lol but cmon my original pics were far from great... hell 2 of em were cell phone and one was old as hell
                            All of mine are from my point and shoot, except one

But fair is fair, I have some videos and pictures from this weekends NSCRA race.

I ran 14.2 @100 that weekend btw
                            -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

**** not bad @ all... street tire or DRs?

Comment

Switching pics while voting is open is fair game? This is getting interesting and dirty... I wonder what other loop holes can be used since it's not in the fine print

Comment

Working...
                                X