This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaymenEGT91 View Post
    **** not bad @ all... street tire or DRs?
    street tires, I still need to get some sort of wheel hop solution, 1st is useless so im only getting 2.3 60 foots
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Originally posted by jinx View Post
      Switching pics while voting is open is fair game? This is getting interesting and dirty... I wonder what other loop holes can be used since it's not in the fine print
      well I didn't see an issue with swapping pictures. Rules will be up to my discretion, if I see something fit or unfit I reserve the right to change it.
      also shawn, Come and pick up these slicks I've got here. they're all yours.
      -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
      VF10 powered!
      262 Whp & 257 Wtq
      13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Ive had that issue with the cayman, It wasnt bad in the street but on the track on Drag Radials, it was horrible enough hop that I had to let off.

What are you running for mounts? The AWR front and rear mounts 99% Eliminated that for me.. time is still damn good for the power...

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
        MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

lol powertrip wut?

I'll be up sometime in the next few weekends, heather has been working weekends so i dont have the mx3

Originally posted by CaymenEGT91 View Post
          Ive had that issue with the cayman, It wasnt bad in the street but on the track on Drag Radials, it was horrible enough hop that I had to let off.

What are you running for mounts? The AWR front and rear mounts 99% Eliminated that for me.. time is still damn good for the power...
          im running filled mounts, in the videos you can see my LCA's deflecting which is the cause of my wheel hop.

with DR's i found it easier to dump it at a high RPM and let them warm up while running out 1st. did this with my old clapped out DR's and cut a 2.0 60 foot
          Last edited by MD323; 12-08-2010, 06:40 PM.
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.

Comment

nah, just making it known that there won't be any tomfoolery. and you should get ryans SS LCA bushings.. owait, they would cost more than your car I think. haha
            -Steve

VF10 powered!
            262 Whp & 257 Wtq
            13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
              nah, just making it known that there won't be any tomfoolery. and you should get ryans SS LCA bushings.. owait, they would cost more than your car I think. haha
              i have traction bars, and i did talk to ryan about the LCA bushings but didnt get the money together in time before he left.

and actually the car cost me $650 i think.
              didnt yours cost you $300?
              -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

$700.
                lol
                -Steve

VF10 powered!
                262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

yea that will do it... Ive been talking to someone about fabbing up some Honda style traction bars.... something like this thatd bolt to the OEM Tow hook bolts- the control arms:

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
                  MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                    well I didn't see an issue with swapping pictures. Rules will be up to my discretion, if I see something fit or unfit I reserve the right to change it.
                    also shawn, Come and pick up these slicks I've got here. they're all yours.
                    Communist.. lol

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
                    HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
                    Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

Z0mg thai
                      -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

I wish I could change pictures mid vote.. to bad my car was set to the junk yard in the sky 7 months ago...

looks like a good race is heating up in the voting... this could be exciting..

Comment

I think me and MD323 would be a good race @ the strip too lol street tire - street tire

Comment

Dang, Speed3 hung out to dry again, doesn't anyone appreciate the bass ackwards MZR 2.3T turbo setup!? It makes working on it a pain in the ass, show it some love!
                            '12 Ford Focus SEL

Comment

You got more votes than me, haha. So hard to do anything with second gens, but I'm trying my best. Rear disc brake swap should be coming sometime next year :D

Comment

voted.. good selection this month..

Comment

Working...
                                X