April 2011 ROTM Vote Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the first time there are no BG's in the ROTM
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazdawarbird View Post
      Looks like Txmzdspd2gen is gonna take it this time
      yup looks like your right oh well we tried
      FOR SALE THREAD

" I reject your reality, and substitute my own "

Comment

Txmzdspd2gen is mint apart from being auto and the bonnet scoupe

Comment

voted. interesting nominees this month.

Comment

Well today is the deadline for voting. If you haven't voted yet, do so!

Comment

bump
              FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

i didnt catcht eh votes but it was close.
                starting with my third choice, Mazdawarbird.
                your car appears to be mainly stock. i do like it very nice car, your engine bay is to dirty though, maybe get a Heat shield for your Exhaust. buff it and paint it. then you would get high on my list.
                my second choice, Speedracr79.
                I really like your car, its clean, the paint job is well done. the engine bay is a little dirty though but i like the customization. the interior is nice and clean and only a couple things changed. i dont like bright colored or heavily modded interiors. expecially if they dont match the exterior colors.
                first choice TXMZDSPD2GEN,
                this is a nice car, i love the engine bay, heavily modded, boosted and not just kept dirty, this guy takes care of his investment. i love the Rims, the paint is nice i like the color. however after all the mods to boost and prettiness of the engine bay, its still a Auto. The Wing is also very undesirable. the interior coloring is barely noticable, i like that.

if i would have noticed the votes before hand i would have cast my vote. but heres my reasoning. even though TXMZDSPD2GEN's car has a slight rice feel the care and work exceeds the other 2.
                Originally posted by atomicEGT
                having the fastest/most powerful VJ20 is like wanting to **** the prettiest girl in the trailer park

sure you can do it, but most people aren't gonna be impressed
                93 Merc Tracer - Daily Driver

Certified:
                CompTIA A+ | CompTIA Network+ | J-std

Comment

Thanks for the ones who voted. Honestly, I really want to keep my car for my eyes only but theres a lot of friends and people that have seen my car and keeps on asking me to put it in on car of the month thing. The whole core purpose of the design of my car is to get as much original mazdaspeed JDM parts and other parts on that particular car that is very rare like the hood scoop, jdm bumper with original mazdaspeed lip and cibie working for light, The wing itself is a story of its own as well as the sideskirt just to bring it states side. I like the automatic version for the reason that its my show car and my Sunday car where I dont even try to race no one. The racing part is being taken care of by my other mazdaspeed protege..hehe..again, thanks for the votes and the sad part of it is that the car will soon be for sale either stock or as a whole....breaks my heart but hopefully if it sells for what state it is, the new owner will take care of it just as much as me. thanks again.

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

Originally posted by jay View Post
                    Voted
                    I am now wondering if that spd2gen's wing would fit on a 2nd gen. Rallycar could use some downforce in back, or at least some lift negation. Rules are pretty specific about what we can and can't do, but I think that one'd pass tech.

The wing I have on the car is an original mazdaspeed JDM wing for 2gen mazda protege and 323. If you have a 2 gen, its a direct fit. Most of the things on my car are stock parts you will only see on the JDM mazdaspeed protege. The only thing I didnt get to put is the rear skirt since it requires a JDM rear bumper to fit it. I have the rear skirt but I got tired importing another bumper.

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

Originally posted by ratch View Post
                      i didnt catcht eh votes but it was close.
                      starting with my third choice, Mazdawarbird.
                      your car appears to be mainly stock. i do like it very nice car, your engine bay is to dirty though, maybe get a Heat shield for your Exhaust. buff it and paint it. then you would get high on my list.
                      If you had read my build thread you would have noticed that my car is an ES to MP3 Conversion. Almost nothing on the exterior is stock (at least for my car), and I've done mainly ECU work on it. I do need to clean up my bay a bit (already have since photos were taken) but I do admit it needs a little more "show" to gather votes from that audience. My claim to fame is that I'm pulling 155hp out of a stock 135hp motor with only three things done to it

Comment

Originally posted by Mazdawarbird View Post
                        If you had read my build thread you would have noticed that my car is an ES to MP3 Conversion. Almost nothing on the exterior is stock (at least for my car), and I've done mainly ECU work on it. I do need to clean up my bay a bit (already have since photos were taken) but I do admit it needs a little more "show" to gather votes from that audience. My claim to fame is that I'm pulling 155hp out of a stock 135hp motor with only three things done to it
                        have you been on a dyno?

Comment

so no more ROTM
                          FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

poll is closed? i vote for speed racer
                            swapping into another shell!

Comment

Yeah its been closed for a while but thanks for the vote you should see my car when its done ill post pics and stuff to update my build thread when i start again in a few weeks or so.
                              FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

i f***ing love ur car lol jdm door panels and trunk brace and all that s*** sir
                                swapping into another shell!

Comment

Working...
                                X