X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love your car
    91 Protege LX ---> cardomain site

91 protege lx: threw timing belt

88 323 se, mods: swapping in b6t, 70% complete, $150 takes it.

99.5 VW jetta 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by NegatiZE
      Woohoo I made it! I appreciate the comments everyone.

I'm currently researching a manual tranny conversion for the car. I'll keep everyone updated.
      lol, clint, do you have an undercar pic of your tranny and the linkage, I would like to see how they compare.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Yeah...

This is very very old, but here you go.
        Attached Files
        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
          congrats, your dedication to your car is an excelent example of what can happen when someone looks past the protege's appearence as a mediocre econo-box and sees that it is indeed an excelent car with the potential to run with the best in its class (as well as some cars what some people would say are out of our leuge) i hope that your hard work will inspire more people to give their protege the attention it deserves, and show people that they are an exceptional car. its also very refreshing to see a car that's mods are a means to an end, your goal of a great handling and the way you achieved it is a great example. your car is exactly what YOU want it to be, and that is admirable, and by itself makes you deserving of this award.

Wow, kind words. I appeciate it man.
          Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

congrats clint, you take such great care of your car, you definetly deserve the award. I am very anxious to see how your manual conversion goes, keep us posted.

Comment

very nicely done, I totally agree with the subtle, yet aggressive look. Keep up the good work!

2003 Sunlight Silver ES 5 Speed
              www.cardomain.com/id/bigwoo23

There seems to be an epidemic in MI, everyone seems to think that painting your car isn't cool anymore, and people drive around with more primer than paint. What is the world coming to?

Comment

wow! congrat mayn! I like the flag.

Comment

Originally posted by NegatiZE
                  Yeah...

This is very very old, but here you go.
                  looks like really the only thing going to be hard is running the clutch.
                  According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

congrats! i like the new wheels. been a while since I have seen your car.
                    My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                    JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                    AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Congratulations! Your car looks really nice.
                      02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                      MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                      MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                      Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                      MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                      Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                      Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                      Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                      Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                      Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                      Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                      Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                      Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

I like this car alot!....its actually my fav 3rd gen on the site....Congrats man!

Comment

Working...
                        X