March 2005 RotM - TheMAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
    geez, whos the nOOb...us for not catching it or you for typing it AND not catching it...lol
    whats funny is he probably could have changed it and not said anything and no one would have ever known.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

very clean ride... also the first time I've seen it. Thumbs up
      Dan
      dreesemonkey

Comment

Didn't I see headlight washers in a picture in another thread long ago?

Comment

didn't i see wheels and a body kit on that (Joel) a few theads ago?

lol

Comment

That's about the biggest modification list I've seen in a car here all of which serving good performance boosts. Nice ****ing car man! Props to the ROTM!

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
              didn't i see wheels and a body kit on that (Joel) a few theads ago?

lol
              that you did sir, That you did.

Comment

Congrats, TheMan. Another chance to say thanks for the whole community support you have provided over the years.
                My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

you shoulda bought an mp3

haha j/k congrats.
                  00 dakota 4x4
                  90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

Thats the first time I"ve seen Edwin's hooptie before. Oh, and that picture is not actually of Edwin but rather a random photo taken from the net and altered to look similar to his appearance as he did not seem to show up on any photos when he, moss and I were at the junkyard, again furthering the mystery, is he mortal or monster??
                    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

lol

he's a monstrosity of a mortal

Comment

congrats edwin

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
                          bump for our last winner (and to get rid of a two month old question as our forum lead)
                          jeez a 3 month old thread.... what a n00b.

Comment

heh
                            My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                            JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                            AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

and what was the purpose for reviving this dinosaur thread?

Comment

im confused, what 2 month old question?

Comment

Working...
                                X