No announcement yet.

March 2006 RotM - Intruder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Martin!!, Glad to see another 2nd gen owner win ROTM!!

Comment

Congrats! Nice work.
      1998 Mazda BHALP SE - Rain Forest Green Mica

Pacesetter short shifter ; Depo tails (thanks beetle_orange) ; Custom CAI nearing completion ; CF hood on the way ; Brembo blanks & KVR pads to be inst. (thanks Pigeon) ; Goodridge brake lines to be inst. ;

Much more to come...

Comment

congrats martin, and as everyone prior has said, well deserved. oh and as for the photochopping, look who asked.
        proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Definitely a nice ride. Congrats!
          Back in BG business.

Comment

martin, i am banging my head as we speak! cant believe i didnt even notice this and didnt even vote for a fellow 2nd gen'r. if its any consolation, i did vote for you on previous nominations. hope that counts for something.

congrats on this ROTM award, definitely deserving of such an accolade.

a true asset to the protege community.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
            Mods:
            DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Congrats Martin. Nice car bro. Thank me for my vote. Mine counted for 10.

Comment

may i ask why didnt intruder get the banner with a small pic of his car on it says CLUB PROTEGE ROTM MARCH 2006? or i might just be blind

Comment

It's good to see you finally got the respect you deserve. You do a lot for the community and the car looks sweet. Congrats.

I know it's spelled protege! I just can't change it. Deal with it!

Comment

I have to say that I sat down and read every page of your engine swap post at work (yes wasting the company's money) and it was incredible. I started w/ the first post and got hooked. Excellent write up, good job on your engine swap and congratulations on your ROTM win.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Pox
                        Mm maybe your at the wrong forums?
                        Originally posted by esmacmil
                        ok, this seriously has to stop

i mean the auto maintenance thread was something to laugh at

but are you seriously ****ing kidding me!!????!!!
                        Originally posted by Dixie94Pro
                        took care of that oddball.....sorry about the old thread everybody
                        It looks like somebody posted something random and a mod deleted it, but the rotm threads should really be kept to comments about the cars not random crap. A mod should clean out these posts.

Originally posted by Jho
                        Who cares how old this thread is, ROTM was meant to showcase the members cars for as long as the thread is still around. People should feel welcome to comment on the cars as often as they want. Since you are a supermod, you should understand this. I know I don't post on, or Administrate these forums anymore, but I did orchestrate ROTM on these forums and hate to see this.
                        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

^ i have to agree with mark on this one.
                          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Congrats man, i freakin love ur car dude! I wanna do a trans swap as well in my 96 DX this summer, maybe u cna help me out on ?'s and stuff when that time comes. But very clean and keep it up bro, hopefully one day my car can be called ROTM.
                            **SOLD**
                            Now in a 02 Focus ZX3

Comment

i posted something and is not here anymore well ill do it again

nice car man , old news but cool car .
                              BHP=bull**** horsepower
                              WHP=woop-ass horsepower

Come to the DarkSide ,Whe have Cookies!

Ok, so you wanna make your lightsabers. Yeehaw. Think about this though, when you make them...how are they going to be effective weapons? They are a melee weapon, requiring close range combat right? Well, say I've got a gun and I pop a cap in your ass way outside of the reach of your lightsaber blade....fat lot of good that did ya!

Comment

wow, that's one clean audio set up and engine bay.

Comment

Working...
                                X