No announcement yet.

December 2006 ROTM - 1967Cutlass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Mike, congrats on the win, haven't been to this section of the forum lately and missed out - the EGT looks awesome as always! Wish I could paint mine like yours.

Comment

i'm new to this board but i've been on feoa for awhile. but i just realized that i know exactly what parking lot your car is in in the snow pictures! I even recognize that Beamer in the background. I parked there a few times. My friends and i just took my 94 cayman green egt up there last weekend! Some of our friends live in the Gannon dorms right below that parking lot. right now i'm going to community college (because of the $, and i don't know what major i'm going to take) but i'm pretty positive that I'll eventually transfer up there. I really liked it there when i went.

and nobody can rag on him for his car being dirty. ALL cars up there are like that. after one weekend up there my car was absolutely filthy.

and btw, the smilies on this site are soo much better than feoa
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by me19875 View Post
        i'm new to this board but i've been on feoa for awhile. but i just realized that i know exactly what parking lot your car is in in the snow pictures! I even recognize that Beamer in the background. I parked there a few times. My friends and i just took my 94 cayman green egt up there last weekend! Some of our friends live in the Gannon dorms right below that parking lot. right now i'm going to community college (because of the $, and i don't know what major i'm going to take) but i'm pretty positive that I'll eventually transfer up there. I really liked it there when i went.

and nobody can rag on him for his car being dirty. ALL cars up there are like that. after one weekend up there my car was absolutely filthy.

Wow, that's pretty cool. Shoot me a PM if you're in the area again.

Comment

Originally posted by me19875 View Post

Welcome to Club Protege.

Comment

Working...
          X