March 2007 ROTM - Proto420

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice, I look forward so some more pics
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Congrats Steve, Black is my choice, Red is what I own, and It is ok.

Your overdue! It's still the sweetest when It happens.
      And this club has some members too! Basque it baby!
      Have a great day Steve!

David
      Ky
      David
      sigpic Ky

Comment

Congrats Stevo.

'Bout friggen time you won!

Comment

I got her all cleaned up yesterday, but I had 2 problems why I didnt get picts.
          1 my camera isnt working, and 2 there were lots of fires in the local moutains and there was lots of ash that made my car look bad.

So I will borrow a camera and get some picts today.
          1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

hey look it's a hot ass 1st gen!!! congrats
            Originally posted by 90prtege
            have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
            Originally posted by Turpro
            Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
            CRZbrussian: that sux
            CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
            CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

thats a nice protege... but how did you find a body kit for it and the hood? and lol this is kinda stupid but how did you fit your intake filter on the stock tube I tried and it's not fitting still to big

Comment

welcome jeremiah glad everything works for ya, theres various places. occasionally on ebay, www.corksport.com, or various private sales from overseas or local members..
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremiah23pa View Post
                  thats a nice protege... but how did you find a body kit for it and the hood? and lol this is kinda stupid but how did you fit your intake filter on the stock tube I tried and it's not fitting still to big

Im glad you like my car!

You need a adaptor to mount up a filter to the stock sensor. Im using one from a toyota that fits perfectly!
                  1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Updated picts and videos!

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

More picts!

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X