No announcement yet.

Why isnt anyone voting on ROTM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno, it was really hard to pick the last time. What won me over was Darryl's detailed bio
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
      im saying if we were on ms protege, and this very same competition was going on, then 98 percent of the time a 3rd gen would be nominated, thats just how it is, same goes for here.
      I can agree with that, however it is what you make of it. Both months, I've nominated a 3rd, 2nd, and a 1st gen. I voted 3rd gen last month. Yes the 1st gen guys are the majority and yes they will nominate mostly 1st gens, but not always. The other gen owners need to make nominations to help offset this. Voting is completely unbiased towards the year of manufacturing, nominations may not be though. ROTM was never intended to be a competition or a popularity contest, we just wanted to give recognition to great cars and their owners. The nominations are used as a tool to help us find these cars.
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

not that its 1st, 2nd or 3rd gen I really don't care... All I know is that his car is one of the nicest I have seen. I normally don't like 4-door sedans but this one is really sweet. You can see all the effort involved.

I would like to nominate... Clint Morrow aka NegatiZE

PS is this how this works? shrugg...
        Attached Files
        'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
        -Dean
        2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
        18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
        Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
        MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
        Injen CAI - Polished
        Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
        DaveB trim rings
        Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
        Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
        Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
        Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
        Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
        Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
        Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
        Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

Originally posted by DeanSweetP5
          not that its 1st, 2nd or 3rd gen I really don't care... All I know is that his car is one of the nicest I have seen. I normally don't like 4-door sedans but this one is really sweet. You can see all the effort involved.

I would like to nominate... Clint Morrow aka NegatiZE

PS is this how this works? shrugg...
          looks good, except that it should go here
          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Working...
          X