No announcement yet.

when are we voting on Nov ROTM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Like I've stated numerous times, it was Darryl's BIO that he submitted that made me vote for his car"

"Like we've said from the beginning, it's never been just about the car, but the whole presentation"

this is dumb, its RIDE of the month, not BIO of the month, not everyone has the time, or skilles to write up some kick ass bio, thisis the exact reason why i suggested to make it public, so the best car wins, not the best write up.
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Why not just put up pictures of Skylines and Supras then?
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

**** it - who wants a beer?
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

what kind of truck load of skill does it take to write a paragraph or 2 about yourself or your car...

We designed it to detract from it just being about the car...how boring. It's about the whole presentation of the car and the owner and the experiences he/she had. It's a lot more fun to learn about what went into the car, what heartaches or triumphs that occured, the owners motivation for doing all the work or showing a massive amount of pride and care for their car.

You can see pics of badass cars all over the net...and most times, who cares, the dude just threw money at it and picked it up and the end of the week. Shows he has money, BFD.

i'm not saying **** it, but i'll take that beer

Comment

Passes the man from Corona a...Corona. hehe
            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Hi. I am new to this issue of voting, but here is my 2 cents. Public voting is a good idea, but its not better than what we are doing right now. If votes were decided by the public, than I am afraid that we would have the same situation here as RankMyRide.com . I used to like that place, but then it became a whore house. There were only a handful of people that were winning all the time, and most times than other, they won in an unfair way. So, I do not want this to become a brothel either. I think that its absolutely fine with having people nominate who they think is worthy enough. And once all the nominations are in, we, the moderators, can fairly choose the winner. I do not think that we, the mods, are biased. We have been a close bunch for a long time, and you guys are trusting us with running this entire forum. So why can't you just trust us to pick the right winner? Don't you think that if some one was chosen unfairly, there would not be any speculations? And if any were to arise, I am sure that the proper action would take place.
              "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

everyone go here and vote

Comment

Working...
                X