Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clubprotege's 1st National Central Mazda Meet (6/15-6/17)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

parflay's glenn is VERY close as well & can pile a few in @ for a meet
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
      parflay's glenn is VERY close as well & can pile a few in @ for a meet
      What's parflay's glenn?

Comment

You goofball...Wt...

Originally posted by almightybmw View Post
        who would cry if I didn't bring my mazda? (besides myself)

It's beginning to make more sense to not bring the project, as it will be halfassed just to make it, and I'd rather not be riding in a car that I am afraid might break down. 2400mi is a long ways for it....
        WTH is wrong with you, with out kitty for too long??? Bring your ass ( donkey (aka) your means of transportation) to the met and bring photos of your project car to share Ideas with.

Hec go cheap and leave the driving to Greyhound, I'd give you a lift from Chicago to the met.

Don't be a stranger while being a Lone Ranger! Never saw him ride out with any but Tanto either.

Maybe cause he did'nt have a Mazda, they are chick magnets, ask LisaT or Mazdakid. (Their Chickie photos posted proves it) yeaH!!
        Chick and Mazdas Rule! Heh heh...Got wood!!

David
        David
        sigpic Ky

Comment

All I understood was...

Originally posted by davidmw1 View Post
          Chick and Mazdas Rule!
          And that's all I needed to...

haha..

Oh, and Parfrey's Glen is basically Devil's lake still... about 4-5 miles away...

I think their lot will be pretty full with peope hiking to see the scenery though...

Comment

Roger datt...

Originally posted by GDSPD2pt3 View Post
            All I understood was...

And that's all I needed to...

haha..

and beer would be good too!

Oh, and Parfrey's Glen is basically Devil's lake still... about 4-5 miles away...

I think their lot will be pretty full with peope hiking to see the scenery though...
            David
            sigpic Ky

Comment

What's parflay's glenn?
              a little waterfall type thing you can walk up to see, pretty neat.
              Its a hit-miss situation if it will be full or not.
              either way, you can park on the road too
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

parflays glen has a real small parking lot, and they want it that way so they dont have a ton of people there

Comment

hey ill try and be there.. i turn 26 on the 15th and i got to get my dl reinstated in wi b4 i can go..... also i will be bringing all my bg stuff that i want to get rid of......so if i dont make it the 15th ill be there on the 16th(depending on how hung over i am)...
                  so i guess ya count me in..... thnx bpt323 for telling me about this.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
                  Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
                  price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
                  Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
                  The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
                  *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

if all else fails im sure you could hitch a ride with one of the other guys BP18protege (long) is going as well, (Rick) "photoeye" might be, Greatelbobo, might be coming too

Comment

That reminds me... if I can make it... i'll only be able to come out on that Sat or maybe Sunday, too.

I work til 8pm on Friday and wont wanna trek up there afterwards...

Comment

ur gonna miss out

Comment

get to bed early then so you can be here super early saturday... i'm doing the drive after work in chicago starting around 4ish
                          In the Garage
                          Black 93 MX-3 GS
                          Bp powered
                          GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
                          MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

well i will be there.... im gonna bring all my bg parts to sell so i daont have them laying around anymore.(also to pay for my trip)

Originally posted by minnesotapj
                            Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
                            price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
                            Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
                            The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
                            *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

Originally posted by GDSPD2pt3 View Post
                              That reminds me... if I can make it... i'll only be able to come out on that Sat or maybe Sunday, too.

I work til 8pm on Friday and wont wanna trek up there afterwards...
                              but you only live in madison! it wouldn't be that far of a drive, I'm sure we'll be up late. off at 8, home by 8:30, drive out, be there by 9-9:30. you should so do it. think of it, off work, out with the peeps, drinking a brewsky (if that's what you'd like), camping under the stars instead of streetlights. I paint a pretty picture, no?
                              No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Thanks Brother for the windex!!!

Originally posted by projectmx View Post
                                get to bed early then so you can be here super early saturday... i'm doing the drive after work in chicago starting around 4ish
                                RE: PM
                                I'm getting my glasses changed like now.
                                There is nothing like falling face first into a fresh pile of **** while being distracted by an illusion!!

Thanks for looking out Tim.

Which ride should I take to the meet, Bg, or Bf, EGT, or bleu's 98 626?

David
                                David
                                sigpic Ky

Comment

Working...
                                X