No announcement yet.

Club Protege's Second National Annual Meet Attendance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thread has been "cleaned" lets stay on-topic folks. Bump for more members coming
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

im only 8 hours away so this meet is WAY more possible than last years
      but im currently lookin for a new protege

so we shall see if i can make it
      My Car Domain
      My VB Garage

1994 Protege LX

Cold Air Intake
      Cat Back Exhaust

5 Speed Tranny Conversion.....Coming This Summer

Comment

its a few months away still i know you can find somethign in that time
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

I have made arraingements to be there....

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
          come up @ help us david. we can always use another set of hands!!! it'll be a great learning experience. i spoke with tim on the phone today & we are going to work towards getting out there one of these weekends to finish the project & get tim back on the road
          The farm is not a problem, my surgery for cleaning up bone fragments is pending, should not be a problem, out patient, Back at it the next day!

Time to go to Work, ai'nt that a great thing to say!! Ha I ain't dead yet!!

Come one people and join us in Kentucky for the next Meet!

David
          Ky
          David
          sigpic Ky

Comment

What was the attendance last year like? I would love to go but I dont want to go to see 10 cars, you know what i mean..lol. I hope the meet would be worth the drive.
            http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...e-eda6ab70c99a

Looking for local enthusiast's to help me out, with some Mazda mods, im new to the mazda scene and im not used to it, Im an ex-honda guy! lol My car needs some tunning and checkup.

Comment

Just mapquested directions, and KY is about 11 hrs from Philly
              http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...e-eda6ab70c99a

Looking for local enthusiast's to help me out, with some Mazda mods, im new to the mazda scene and im not used to it, Im an ex-honda guy! lol My car needs some tunning and checkup.

Comment

why not take a look @ the first meet's pictures. for a realatively haphazard first idea & not very centralized location id say we did pretty damn well

Comment

I'm in wooot!!!!!!!! Just hope the turbo is on by then.
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Chris is going?? ahh, good, someone to fill my sad void
                    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

I also concur to the .....

Originally posted by almighty4wd View Post
                      Chris is going?? ahh, good, someone to fill my sad void
                      Sad Void!

As much as you contribute to the threads, it is sad not to met you this year!

You do contribute much of your knowledge of mods and general nut-bolt stuff. You will be missed this year.

I will add this in also, I'm proud to be the bearer of the Club Protege banner to post at the North Fork Camp Meet.

I consider my possession of the banner for this meet so much a priviledge that I can't express it.

I too held out for a year and a half before making a single post on CP.
                      Every single post seemed larger than life to me at the time, and the BGs I saw in the garage forums, made me feel like I had something some folks also thought was great.

I certainly have taken this meet personal in finding a safe and fun place yet centralized meet in Kentucky. There are things to do in the area, yet the camp will allow for us, to better know our fellow members, and appreciate our enthusiasm for the Mazdas we all have, or may want.

As bpt323 has said, the last meet was colorful in the vast numbers of different Mazdas, late models, to BGs.

If I can play an active part in this group, anyone that has the desire can be active.

Is it June yet?

David
                      Ky
                      Last edited by riverrunnernky; 04-03-2008, 01:27 AM.
                      David
                      sigpic Ky

Comment

Originally posted by 92lxomar View Post
                        What was the attendance last year like? I would love to go but I dont want to go to see 10 cars, you know what i mean..lol. I hope the meet would be worth the drive.
                        It would be worth it just to come see my car.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                          It would be worth it just to come see my car.
                          Can someone say "conceded" lol
                          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Bump, bump it up.....

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                            Time to get the ball rolling everybody. The purpose of this thread is to try to get as accurate of an estimate as possible on whom will be attending.

What: Club Protege's Second National Annual Meet
                            When: Third weekend in June (June 20-22nd 2008)
                            Where: Kentucky Northfolk Campground a campground of Rough River Lake: http://www.lrl.usace.army.mil/rrl/

Why: A good chance to meet fellow mazda enthusiasts and have a good time

This is simple, if you are certain you will be attending, say so. If unsure/maybe/undecided/possibly etc..... say so. If you are not attending, you may say so if you choose. It really isn't necessary to say so because if you don't say that you are coming or might be, it will be assumed that you are not coming at all.

Hint: It makes things much easier to coordinate if we have people who will commit in advance.
                            Boys and Girls, it's getting close to Meet time, just over 60 days.

Just an idea, if we would think to use whit poster board or something as creative to mark our cars from the front dash and rear deck to ID the cars by photo. As some of us have gone nuts over Mazdas and own multiples, like myself. It is hard for me to keep everyones ride in mind to the username.

If it's in the window, it make it easy.

Honestly I like it simple for good reason.

David
                            Ky
                            David
                            sigpic Ky

Comment

where would i go to see pics of the last meets?

Comment

hey turpro where you at in the cincy area

Comment

Working...
                                X