Club Protege's Second National Annual Meet Attendance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turpro
    I wont be coming to the meet period. Sorry but funds will be very limited. Help from all is greatly appreciated but I couldn't except it. Thanks though. I still plan on a BBQ but that might be all.
    You Got Too MAN!!! Here look, its nothing wrong with taking Food Stamps.. I mean Money from family....
    Where just one big worldwide family and I wouldn't mind helping you cause I know that you guys would do it for me. I got a mortgage too(just minus the kids).
    "There's Always 2 Sides to Everyone's Story".........
    That's Why I Only Tell My Side

sigpic

Comment

I will be coming to the meet period. But funds will be very limited. Help from all is greatly appreciated I would be VERY honored except it. Thanks all. I still plan on a BBQ but that wont be all.
      There Chris, i fixed it for you

We are all a big family here chris, If we have to kidnapp you & your family @ gun point-(craig or some other member would be willing to help im sure) & force you to the gas station, then to the meet we will
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

woohoo! driving 1600 miles for a BBQ!!! that'd better be one heluva party Chris
        No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

i might be making the treck with the 323, and a V6'ed wagon too...

but that project is still under wraps for now :D
          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

i'll be expecting you so get that project underway & completed.
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
              i might be making the treck with the 323, and a V6'ed wagon too...

but that project is still under wraps for now :D
              Driving two cars at once, that'd be wild to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                Driving two cars at once, that'd be wild to see.
                lol, it might be 3!!

ill be driving the black 323

a close friend and I have a wagon project for lap days underway (he works at moroso and is an experience rally/road race driver)

and if 5l1mm gets it all together we can bring his too.
                "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Good deal, hope you guys can make the trip.

Comment

is it june yet??

Comment

well we should start informing the other various communities pretty soon, perhaps i'll go around tommorow & start linking other communities. this thread however really needs to be cleaned up.
                      I'll post links to other forums when i have the threads created that way other members can post if desired

Comment

i would like to just for a chance to get away, (dollars permiting) and meet some of you guys... but gotta say undesided for now gotta check it with the wifey (she likes to be spontaneous) (and a bum) if any thing i may meet up with you all in cincinnati and cruse in with ya!!
                        Clint

Comment

the more the merrier!!!

Comment

ZOMG ill probably becoming pickingup mymiata this weekend!

Comment

i'll bring my cooking skills. im not sure how much meat product i'll transport i dont' want any issues with food born illness. if i do bring food it'll be enough for the BBQ & i'll buy more in KY

Comment

Originally posted by almighty4wd
                                I said I'd bring deer, white tail. so I will. to the bbq at Chris' only. SO, assuming there's under a dozen there, I should have enough.
                                Calling dibs on a nice 6-9oz of that lol
                                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                                X