No announcement yet.

club protege 2nd annual meet t-shirt thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the design does not need to be put onto a cd until its actually ready for print.. the best thing for someone to do is to go to a couple local shops.. with a picture.. to show them.. they are not gonna take time out of there day to stop a curent project.. pop in a cd into there computer and give you a quote on the spot.. your best bet is to print off a copy of it.. hand it out to the shop.. give them the size that you want it.. colors being used.. amount of shirts to be printed on.. and then when they have time.. they will run the quote through there books and either call you or e-mail you. The easiest convience for any graphic shop is to simply have there files e-mailed to them directly so they can import it into there program.

Comment

so do we have a completed design then or what.
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

at this stage what is posted on this thread.. is a completed jpeg desgin.. if its what's going to be going on the shirts, i'll find some time to vectorize it for the print shop.

Comment

Thank you snoogy
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

progress on the vector image???

Comment

negative.. been too busy dealing with customers for the past week. but this upcoming weekend i should have room to breathe and finish up the design! hope that helps

Comment

So what did we decide on?

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                  So what did we decide on?
                  I'm getting tired of waiting. I talked to Ryan and am about to go get some prices on a nice suttle cp design.
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I found a site. www.spreadshirt.com where you can upload images to a t-shirt editor and tinker around it a bit. For one it looks in the 17-20 range could probably get a better deal if you order several. I been trying to up upload this image but the grey really messes it up.
                    Originally posted by snoogy17 View Post

snoogy, do you think you could make the grey all white so it can be printed on black shirts?

edit:
                    Well im finding another problem with this design. It seems like you cant print it on a black or a white shirt because the letters are white so they will not show up on a white shirt also the blood drop/bullet holes are black so they wont show up well. Is the only option going to be printing these on a grey shirt?
                    Last edited by wheresthericego; 04-09-2008, 08:12 PM.
                    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                    |.....Overnight....................| ||
                    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

sorry i haven't been around on this but i'm working for two different graphic design companies so i'm really swamped with work. As soon as possible i will find time to vectorize the image and send the file to whoever is getting the shirts printed..

wheresthericego, if you go back a few pages you can see how the design looks on a black shirt.

not i will also make a second copy where the ink is white and the letters are black so both designs will be transparable to black and white shirts or any other color at your request with the printing company,

Please not that nobody will be able to see the vectorized image because vector art can only be opened in specific programs such as corel draw or adobe illustrator. So if you're thinking of waiting on the vector image to "show" to your local shop, you're best to use the jpeg shown above. No shop is going pop in a cd to take a look at what you want to do. Most shops are very busy and will take several days to give you a quote by phone or mail. So a common jpeg image brought to there office or by e-mail is your best way to go. Just tell them you're waiting on the finished vector image and ask what format they would like it to be saved and at what DPI.. they will mostly say 200-300. So please take these things into consideration if you're waiting on the vectorized image to bring to a shop. I have not forgotten about this, i've simply been swamped with working for two companies. So as soon as time permits i will have the designs finished and e-mailed to whoever needs them.. whoever that may be can e-mail me at

snoogy@hotmail.com requesting the design and if they have any questions regarding the shirts/design

thank you all for being patient

- Patrick

Comment

well im back online again, car less ATM tho (hopefully that will be resolved soon)
                        andy sent me a PM i still need to get back to him on as well.

We'll get things kicked out in no time.

Comment

Working...
                        X