club protege 2nd annual meet t-shirt thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where is andy & his input to this thread
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
      where is andy & his input to this thread
      Hey Ryan. I haven't looked at this thread for a long time! I'll get some ideas going this week. Sorry for not contributing.
      miss my '93 LX at every corner
      photo album
      Catch me on Facebook

Comment

thanks for peeking in, im sure you've been busy but i definitely approved of your work last year & i also think your input is crucial to aid in a good design
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

(In reference to Unstable357's hand drawn scheme) CP comes first, you can't intertwine the name with the logo. if you can make them both purely visible then it'd be sweet
          I agree 100%. The logo should pop to the bystander (people we will undoubtedly meet and talk to who are not part of ClubProtege) If we chose this design the bystander would not be able to read it and there would be no name recognition. This is something that I took into great consideration with last years shirts. I kept it simple so that if you were wearing a shirt everyone around knew what you were in Baraboo for and the name of the site. No questions asked. I like and respect the work, I just do not think it is a finished product. I believe that incorporating any emblem into the text is going to appear too jumbled and confusing for a bystander to recognize. Don't give up on this.. it could certainly evolve into a masterpiece in the coming months.

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
          (In reference to Snoogy17's signature pic) I think if you did it like your sig pic that would be killer. Just leave the whole wihandyman.com in white
          I love this idea!!!! That sig is awesome!! In the quote below, evileagle offers his services with a 12 color automated screen printer! I say take advantage of this great opportunity and use Snoogy17's graphic? It is at least something to toss around a bit!! In my mind this graphic is the winning choice. If it were up to me I would go from there and concentrate on a message for the back of the shirt. But as some of you know I can be a bit eager at times... not wanting to spend too much time before moving to the next step and creating results... we do have 6 months!

Originally posted by evileagle View Post
          Hey guys, I dunno why I didn't find this thread before... But I have access to a 12-color automated screen printer, and depending on how many shirts are sold I could get em for like $15 a shirt for nice 3-color prints on non-****ty black shirts. I was thinking like the club protege logo in red/white/grey like it looks up at the top of the site.
          Do you think that you could handle the design in Snoogy17's signature? If not, what do you think of Pox's designs? They look like a good brainstorm!! It's never a bad idea to open a Word document and type out some text then switch between fonts to see what you like. This is much easier with Office 2007 but still possible with 2003 software. Just wish I had more time to play around with this... I'll try to free some up after the holidays!!

NICE WORK EVERYBODY!!!!
          Last edited by martiniac; 12-19-2007, 06:03 PM.
          photo album
          Catch me on Facebook

Comment

hey guys.. sorry, its been a few days but i will be working on somethign similar to my cig for another concept and we still have lots of time to work on all posibilities so i encourage everyone to come up with something! even if its in ms paint! some one will be able to re do it if you want to a higher grade of work such as i did with the sketch above..So please take part in this and lets get some awesome designs out there that represent clubprotege to the fullest! thanks a lot to everyone who has participated in this thread!

-patrick

Comment

Thank you andy for giving some positive feedback. we can always use a good push in the right direction. Lets keep up with the progress!

Comment

This is what we're doing, I'll take a medium.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                  This is what we're doing, I'll take a medium.
                  XXL and med for me
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Jho, "WE" classifies as whom exactly??? the CP name needs to be all one color, not bi-color like. what goes on the backs?

Comment

Jho, "WE" classifies as whom exactly??? the CP name needs to be all one color, not bi-color like. what goes on the backs?
                      I think that it is more of a joke than anything but it is nice to see it laid out like that.. ClubProtege does need to be all one color or a white Club and a light grey Protégé.com would look right. I sense some growing interest.

Put me down for an XL That's tight!
                      Last edited by martiniac; 12-20-2007, 08:18 PM.
                      photo album
                      Catch me on Facebook

Comment

personally, put that on a polo or medium T and I'm sold. its simple, elegant, and best yet: It's already made!
                        No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

We are gonna be hot in black, but it looks good, I'll go with a XL Please!

David
                          Ky
                          David
                          sigpic Ky

Comment

could i get a xl also
                            Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that....

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
                            - Mario Andretti

looking for gtx turbo parts...have them?? pm me

Comment

I guess i should find some time and actually finish up the sig design eh? haha.. maybe next week i will start on it after exams

Comment

Get on it Pat!

Comment

Working...
                                X