X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rough River, KY
    June 20-22, 2008

wordz and stuff yo.
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

I want to provide T-shirts for the members that come to my meet! and a couple extra for myself!
      1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TurboProto View Post
        I want to provide T-shirts for the members that come to my meet! and a couple extra for myself!

the shirts that are being designed above or a whole nother custom shirt? for your specific meet?

Comment

dates added

Comment

simple, classy, to the point. rock on.
            No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

I LOVE IT!! haha check out the flyer i just posted in the 2nd annual flyer thread :p

Comment

Now I'm starting to wonder about you having a male mannequin
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

bahaha! well if i put it on a girl tank she'd have hard nipples

Comment

here chris... just for you lol.. i seriously think we should do tanks too tho

Comment

booo! work blocks the pic I hope its what I hope it is

Comment

Originally posted by snoogy17 View Post
                        here chris... just for you lol.. i seriously think we should do tanks too tho

The wifey says she wants 1.........and a shirt 2 .

On a serious note, I like the design.
                        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

.......I want a tank for the gf. yeah. sweet.

Comment

hehe looks like we have some winners! maybe we should open a poll thread to see how many people want them

Comment

excellent idear.

um, does the girl come with the tank too? I mean...its not like I NEED her, I'm just wondering....

Comment

bahahaha! i wish..

Comment

Working...
                                X