Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't live further than SLC/UT, Phoenix/AZ, Saskatoon/CA, Bozeman/MT, you should come. All of those are 1700+ miles, and as far as I can tell, most of you are east of the Mississippi, which puts you under/around 1000 miles. This is like planning for Christmas vacation with family. You have 9 months, put the money aside now and take the time off!
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

If Craig is coming, no one has an excuse!

I definitely agree about getting there earlier. I'm going to take more time off of work so that instead of driving the majority of the trip, I can be relaxing.

And I think I'll reroute my trip to stop at Chris's as well. It will definitely be better to break it up and have company.

Comment

According to mapquest, going through Cincinatti is no longer. So Chris's it is!

Comment

going to WI and Chris' only adds 180 miles to my trip. Way better idea than traveling all alone. It going to cost me anywhere from $400-470 is fuel cost, so I'm already putting money away for this.

TO stay on thread topic, where shall people meet up, coming from WI or the New Englanders? I know I want to catch some of the people from the mid-north in WI. Wondering when and where.
          No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

you know where i am
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

well then, I guess I'll see you Wednesday June 18th, in the evening. What are we having for dinner?

Comment

Oh boy. I better get the wife preped for a bunch of dudes crashing at the crib lol. Hopefully we will have moved into our house by then so there will be plenty of room.
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

haha, don't sweat chris. If the crowd gets big, I'll get us a bunch of double queen rooms at the hampton inn for $30/night.

Comment

I just though about something lol. If we are moved in the house by then we still have the apt till the end of june so hell........party at the apt wooooot!!!!!!!!!
                    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Party @ chris's place!!! i'll whip something up for dinner just give me advanced warning what ya want cooked
                      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by almightybmw View Post
                        TO stay on thread topic, where shall people meet up, coming from WI or the New Englanders? I know I want to catch some of the people from the mid-north in WI. Wondering when and where.
                        Well IDK who else is coming from NE, so I plan on driving straight to Chris's.

Comment

I am coming from northern IL and am down with driving with the rest I am always in for a BG convoy
                          1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
                          Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
                          R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

+1 more on the convoy wOOt!

Comment

This is going to be a fun ride!

Comment

there's going to be a lot of us meeting in the midwest...wow, tons of fun with what? 8+ cars? hell yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X