Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I shouldn't be picky, but I'm more NW than NC. WI is NC, and maybe parts of 'Sota, but ND and MT are waaaay west of thee.

sooooo...anybody from the NW going to the SE? guess I'm a crazy loner?
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by almighty4wd View Post
      I guess I shouldn't be picky, but I'm more NW than NC. WI is NC, and maybe parts of 'Sota, but ND and MT are waaaay west of thee.

sooooo...anybody from the NW going to the SE? guess I'm a crazy loner?
      So you made up your mind to come to the east?

I guess I'm just hookin up with 2 trains lol. NE and MID WEST. Double train FTW!!!!! *train horn*
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Matt your on the list!!!
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by MATT91GT View Post
          Add me to the NE section, since im in PA

Comment

craig, i put you in the NC section since youd be meeting up wiht me & the other guys, AFAIK your a loner till you get to the MN/WI/IL region. Dinner's on me when you get this far
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Woot, Craig is making the looooooong haul.

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                craig, i put you in the NC section since youd be meeting up wiht me & the other guys, AFAIK your a loner till you get to the MN/WI/IL region. Dinner's on me when you get this far
                I'll throw in some Hot Cakes from Mckey D's.....
                "There's Always 2 Sides to Everyone's Story".........
                That's Why I Only Tell My Side

sigpic

Comment

sounds good, by the time i get to chicago i'll be hungry again

Comment

Whoa, count me in for meeting up at Turpro's house

(Dayton, OH).

Anyone taking 75 or 70 to 75 is welcome to stop at my place before his. I'm like 5 minutes from that intersection
                    Current Cars
                    2003 Nissan 350z. Touring Edition, Pike's Peak White and dark tint. Some audio work. Twin turbo swap and more audio work over the winter. Wheels and springs this winter.

Past Mazdas
                    1994 Mazda Protege DX. DOHC swap in progress. Sold due to a move
                    1992 Mazda Protege DX. BPT (GT-X) swap w. Haltech & MSD. Sold before it saw the road
                    1996 Ford Probe GT. Flawless. 5-speed. Kept stock. Sold for an LS1

Comment

Originally posted by FineWine View Post
                      Whoa, count me in for meeting up at Turpro's house

(Dayton, OH).

Anyone taking 75 or 70 to 75 is welcome to stop at my place before his. I'm like 5 minutes from that intersection
                      Wooot!!!!!! Man my wife is going to divorce me lol. I'm basically on the corner of 275 and 71.
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

which corner? 275 passes 71 twice in its loop of the citi
                        No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

which corner? 275 passes 71 twice in its loop of the citi
                          Top one. The bottom 1 is in ky
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

is it really?

holy crap, I never noticed citi crossed the border. well alright then.

Comment

is it really?

holy crap, I never noticed citi crossed the border. well alright then.
                              Cinci stops at the river. The 275 loop goes thru 3 states lol. Ky,Oh and Indiana. I think that lop is a total of 89miles long.
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

A.J. i've added you to the NE train, since they are coming directly to chris's house i think

Comment

Working...
                                X