Oo ok

sflamazdacrewforum.com
      Feoa.net

Comment

Schedule of Events:
        09/24 - Street Legends at PBIR, 6PM-1AM
        09/25 - Flyrtle Dyno Day/Car Show, 10AM-6PM
        09/26 - Relax and hit the beach or start the trek home early
        92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
        HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
        Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
        As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

I might not be attending this meet anymore due to i got put on probation because of a dumbass friend so.....all comes down to if i have money and can get permission to leave state (((( ahh i wanna go so bad so im got my fingers crossed
          My baby 93' Protege Lx--R.I.P
          New Baby 94' Protege Lx Black
          91' Miata - SOLD
          93' Protege LX new Project (no rust)!
          Mods: Protege:
          Engine: Fully built with wiseco 9:1 +1mm ceramic coated tops and molly skirts, M-tuned H beams, ACL Race rod and thrust bearings with King Mains, Arp Mains ,rod and head studs,3 lbs lightend crank, Everything is ballanced, spec stage 3 clutch,lightend flywheel, RX7 Afm, Fidanza Adj. cam gears, timing,Cut intake manifold from BPT323, exintake cam swap,full port and polished head 1mm stainless oversize valves, vf12/vj20Turbo, 3" custom full exhaust w/external wastegate,3" E-Cut, Eclipse crushed BOV , Fmic, Aem Urgo wideband, Autometer boost gauge, Magnaflo Muffler,batt relocated to trunk, slight wire tuck with engine bay fuse box under dash Bp26 ecu
          Suspension: Energy Suspension rear trailing arms,Es Front Sway bar endlinks,Zx2 Front Sway Bar,El Sport w/bilstein mono tube struts and don't know what springs, Suspension Tequniques Rear Sway bar with Es endlinks,mx3 rear lower tie bar. corksport SS brakelines and clutch line.
          Exterior: Adler Racing 16"s ,Mx6 Front lip,EGT Glass Sunroof,Edm Headlight & corners EGT side skirts,Gt Led wing, Led interior 3rd brake light
          Audio: few things polk momo 6.5 components, VW Monsoon Front Componants with monsoon amp,alpine head unit
          sigpic

Comment

I highly doubt your probation officer is going to let you come to Florida for a car meet. Maybe if you lied and said something else, but lying to your probation officer isn't the best idea. lol
            I hope you can make it too. Would be a bummer if ryan had to head down by himself.
            -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
            VF10 powered!
            262 Whp & 257 Wtq
            13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
              I highly doubt your probation officer is going to let you come to Florida for a car meet. Maybe if you lied and said something else, but lying to your probation officer isn't the best idea. lol
              I hope you can make it too. Would be a bummer if ryan had to head down by himself.
              yeah and the fact then i can put the car on the dyno and see what kinda pwr i can make with the new motor but ill prolly have my dad say hes going and that its for a business trip might work!? it sucks being 22 and feeling like a 10 yr old asking permission....
              My baby 93' Protege Lx--R.I.P
              New Baby 94' Protege Lx Black
              91' Miata - SOLD
              93' Protege LX new Project (no rust)!
              Mods: Protege:
              Engine: Fully built with wiseco 9:1 +1mm ceramic coated tops and molly skirts, M-tuned H beams, ACL Race rod and thrust bearings with King Mains, Arp Mains ,rod and head studs,3 lbs lightend crank, Everything is ballanced, spec stage 3 clutch,lightend flywheel, RX7 Afm, Fidanza Adj. cam gears, timing,Cut intake manifold from BPT323, exintake cam swap,full port and polished head 1mm stainless oversize valves, vf12/vj20Turbo, 3" custom full exhaust w/external wastegate,3" E-Cut, Eclipse crushed BOV , Fmic, Aem Urgo wideband, Autometer boost gauge, Magnaflo Muffler,batt relocated to trunk, slight wire tuck with engine bay fuse box under dash Bp26 ecu
              Suspension: Energy Suspension rear trailing arms,Es Front Sway bar endlinks,Zx2 Front Sway Bar,El Sport w/bilstein mono tube struts and don't know what springs, Suspension Tequniques Rear Sway bar with Es endlinks,mx3 rear lower tie bar. corksport SS brakelines and clutch line.
              Exterior: Adler Racing 16"s ,Mx6 Front lip,EGT Glass Sunroof,Edm Headlight & corners EGT side skirts,Gt Led wing, Led interior 3rd brake light
              Audio: few things polk momo 6.5 components, VW Monsoon Front Componants with monsoon amp,alpine head unit
              sigpic

Comment

Just a heads up to those booking hotels, the deadline for the rate is this Friday. After that it goes to the current available rate which substantially more than the discounted Flyrtle rate.

Here's the link for info
                92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.

Comment

unfortunately i may not be able to make it, i have an oil leak (either oil pan seals or rear main) i need to fix and i may not make it on time. We'll see what happens, good luck fellas

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

Comment

I've had an oil leak for a while now, I'm just letting it happen until I swap my clutch out then I'll fix it white the engines out. Till then its going to make a mess :/ But I'm still DD'ing it over 60 miles a day.
                    -Steve

VF10 powered!
                    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Originally posted by b-potent View Post
                      unfortunately i may not be able to make it, i have an oil leak (either oil pan seals or rear main) i need to fix and i may not make it on time. We'll see what happens, good luck fellas
                      just bring more oil
                      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

jon, im planning to come down early if @ all possible. figure the leak & im more then willing to lend a spare hand fixing it.
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Oil pan seals and rear mains are simple stuff with 3 weeks remaining until the meet. I have confidence you'll get it done.

Comment

Andy, remember how you were like oh this clutch will be fine.. well its slipping already.. lol
                            Oh well. It works for the time until I can afford a nice spec clutch.
                            -Steve

VF10 powered!
                            262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                            13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                              Andy, remember how you were like oh this clutch will be fine.. well its slipping already.. lol
                              Oh well. It works for the time until I can afford a nice spec clutch.
                              sure runs better that that "other" clutch you had available to you
                              "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                              -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                              *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                              172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                              New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Huh? I'm very thankful for you guys helping me out with it I was simply saying its slipping.. lol
                                Don't you need it for a template or something? you can have it back when I get my new one.
                                -Steve

VF10 powered!
                                262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                                13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Working...
                                X