This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know we could fix ANY problem right on the track parking lot. lol
    If I go Im deff going to bring an extra tranny.
    -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
    VF10 powered!
    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

If we have it there, imma def do some laps and bring an extract of rims and tires bc I see myself ****ing some **** up running all in the sand and over god knows what.

And I'm glad I could provide some humor. I'm here all week.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk Pro
      My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

Doubt I'll be at a meet this yr daughter is in tow all of june and july I'll be in florida visiting family and being my brother in laws best man
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Not sur about the drag and lap...its 23 hour from me... also if i break something i'm in deep **** lol...Or maybe i can have a pick up and trailler to bring my car!

Mazda Familia GTX AWD 1991
          Mazda Protege 5 2002 : The daily Drive
          Mazda 323 Bp 1994 : The project

Comment

if your worried about breaking down @ an event don't participate just ride along with one of us, or watch. theres always plenty of food so thats another option!
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

We gotta get this into action. Time's approaching quickly, and if we don't have something organized in advance it can't happen obviously.
              -Steve

VF10 powered!
              262 Whp & 257 Wtq
              13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Looks like Tennessee is the place. Let's do this!!

Tapatalk Pro on HTC Droid Incredible

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
                  if your worried about breaking down @ an event don't participate just ride along with one of us, or watch. theres always plenty of food so thats another option!
                  Yeah but you sure know how hard its to not race when your in a place like this ! But i'll try to manage something!

Comment

self control i drove to florida & back last feb. people were surprised for some reason that i made it. kind of a cruel thing to say these cars love to be driven.
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

self control i drove to florida & back last feb. people were surprised for some reason that i made it. kind of a cruel thing to say these cars love to be driven.
                      Very true. I drive my car everyday, and it has made the occasional non stop trip to ATL, which is only 5 hours, so it shouldn't be a problem to make a 2 day, 17hr trip. My gf, who doesn't like to drive more than 45 mins at a time, said that I was crazy for wanting to make that drive. I then promptly told her, I guess i wont see you for a few days while I'm gone then, huh?

I'm ready for the trip. So FE3- 323, set it up! I'm already saving up gas money!
                      My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

If funds are needed to set something up, I'll gladly chip in.

"There's so much time and so little to do... strike that, reverse it." Fix headlights, fix intake, new wheels/tires, lower tie bar, brake swap.... speaking of brake swap, where are my parts? Hahahaha.

Comment

I'm down to pwn at the dragstrip.

Comment

I'm willing to do anyhting I can to help ryan. Let me know if I can be of assistance.
                            -Steve

VF10 powered!
                            262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                            13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

ACE, make a new thread with a poll using the choices from post #1
                              Close this thread after.

we'll have a vote on this & then figure out exactly where in the selected region we will meet.
                              accommodations/food/event planning will follow.

Comment

Aha i'll have to work on that aspect I'll do my best to be there with a trailler with my car on it

Comment

Working...
                                X