No announcement yet.

Hello from New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im with turpro where did u get the clear tail lights?
    sigpicSLICK PROTEGE

Comment

Originally posted by me109 View Post
      That is what I want my car to look like. That's also the grill I want if anybody has one to sell.
      I might have one for sale soon. Just like the one in my avatar.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Welcome aboard.

I like the Familia GTX the best.

Comment

Ive come out of my coma..........

Hello again from NZ its been a while, heres some cars from NZ ,and by the way the car with the clear tailights isnt mine.If yous want i post more pics i have plenty.
          Attached Files

Comment

Where have I been on this thread. Welcome to CP. I spy some nice cars and some that well...... Anyways, post lots
            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
            |.....Overnight....................| ||
            |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
            "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
            Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

I'm moving to NZ, thats it.
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

rotaholic's car...... i want to know what hoodscoop that is exactly
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                  rotaholic's car...... i want to know what hoodscoop that is exactly
                  Ebay has em by the truck loads.

And welcome to the site...alot of the BF's posted are amazing!!!! damn...and your GTX was awsome...

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                    I'm moving to NZ, thats it.
                    no ur not. Ur moving across the street....
                    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                    |.....Overnight....................| ||
                    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Heres some more nz cars.......

I really appreciate all the great feedback i have received i thought my cars were pretty plain but ive always thought that plain or stock looking cars are better cause a bodykits gay without a good engine package.Since i live in nz i dont have much info on my cars is there some PDF files i can find or is it illegal to?
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by 86 BFMR; 07-12-2008, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Those BF 323's are super sexy. Not diggin the kits on the 1st gens but I'm a "keep it clean and sutle" kind of guy.
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Ive come out of my coma....

Its been a while...

Some new stuff...

I finally got a new rear spoiler for my GTX,a new pod filter and cleaned the engine bay the new 38mm tial external wastegate has made a world of difference now boosts 13psi solid with no boost creep it throws you back in the seat had rear strut failure in the back shocks and had to replace them at a big cost next on the shopping list is to tint the windows and she will be finished.
                          Attached Files

Comment

that wagon is pure sex NICE !!!!
                            Check out the Pics
                            sigpic
                            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=228
                            Mazda's Rule Honda's Drool

Comment

What are the gauges in the engine bay for?

Comment

Another Toy....my CBR

Just for the hell of it i had a spare gauge so i put it in there so i could adjust my boost.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X