Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

not completely new, some may remember....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for your input keegan
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
      thanks for your input keegan
      hey, not a problem. anything to help!

Comment

Thanks guys, I really did enjoy my time on the board, good people to deal with - never had any problems. It was a challenge finding good familia parts - not the most common car over here and the older BG chassis was even more of a challenge due to the age of the car - many are already off the roads and crushed already.

Thanks again,

Chris in Japan

Comment

Originally posted by whistler View Post
          I bought a few items from CDUff77, and they were shipped quickly and on time. He kept in touch at all times. I didn't have any problems.

Hope that helps! Welcome back btw.
          Thanks Whistler, well if everything goes well and it should - I should be able to provide some parts again and at decent prices. I like continued business so I am not out to gouge people. Thank you for the support/feedback.

Chris

ps. Ryan, was able to get me back into my old user name again, so I will continue to use it. Thank you Ryan!!!

Comment

---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

werd. how bout them parts?
              I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
              |.....Overnight....................| ||
              |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
              "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
              Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

due time.... due time

Comment

I am sorry I got pretty busy with my day job, need to start more hunting and also still mulling over the other info for Ryan.

Comment

Comment

I gotta get my stuff together and send over to Ryan. I have a couple good items already, working on more. Juicy BG Sedan parts. Don't want to ruin the surprise so that is all I will say for now.

Comment

you know where im @

Comment

thanks Ryan. Off subject question - what is facebook? I don't want to click, leary of what may pop up. :-)
                          Last edited by CDUFF7; 01-21-2008, 04:29 AM. Reason: spelling....

Comment

Its like myspace
                            Mx3 RS,BP-turbo
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2628805

Comment

cool, thank you.....

Comment

I am still on the board here, I am not allowed to sell here on the boards currently.

I am working on building credibility wit the owner of the board.

I have literally thousands of transaction on ebay and many transactions since 2004 on the boards but had a huge blow out with cablemirc back in the day and I decided on my own to leave the board for awhile, I never had a bad transaction on the board here but was too much competition for cablemirc since I live in Japan and can sell my parts cheaper because of that.

I think my history on ebay is reference enough for anyone, my user id there is: CHASER_TOURER

I would really like to get back to selling rare JDM familia parts to the guys here.

Vouches are appreciated.

Thanks again,

Chris in Japan

Comment

Working...
                                X