No announcement yet.

Hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5th of July?? My buddy is getting married then, in Seattle. sorry Chris, I can't make it

No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

OMflipping Gut thats funny....

Originally posted by kozzman555 View Post
      well i know in nebraska it's illegal, but i think you can marry your car in ohio. just a thought....

You're going to become Chris' female puppy fer that!

Corey be sure to browse over the other areas of CP. I get stuck in rants with kozzman555, which has to stop and go to off topic threads, the fine for misbehaving is too sad...lol

Welcome to the club Sir, I'm singing off this thread,
      look forward to seeing your posts in the more fun threads.

David
      Ky
      Last edited by riverrunnernky; 03-03-2008, 10:33 PM.
      David
      sigpic Ky

Comment

yes, anyway, back on topic. welcome to CP. dont mind david and me. we're buddies that just like to rag on each other.

btw, can anyone make a joke about that involving a women's menstrual cycle?
        "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
        -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
        -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Lovely Pictures!!! the MP3 & the MSP are thee two sexiest 3rd gens around. i like the p5 but it just doesn't give the same feeling.
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Actually I was looking at a P5 when I found the MSP for the same price. Couldn't pass it up.
            CMan, CMan fly, CMan Zoom!

I need to find a girl that can compete with my car, but it's hard to find a girl that can give a BJ as good as my turbo.

Comment

Working...
            X