X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by almighty4wd View Post
    Hah! another convert from the crymazdas. lol
    Your input is always welcome here
    I am willing to offer input and help to anyone who asks.(without the holier than thou sarcasm)

I dont have all the answers and im wrong on occasion but I bring with me 7 years experience as a Mazda Technician and 2 years as a Nissan.
    I have up to date ALLDATA on this computer I am bangin away on right now and offer it freely .
    Powered by ACME

Comment

ALLDATA? Is that a program with tech service pages and whatnot?
      No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
        i knew that was coming
        LOL still no rush ,I have to finish my struts and Im waitin for my inserts from Stage Four to get serious about workin on it.
        I want to do the brakes ,struts and sway bar in one foul swoop.
        Powered by ACME

Comment

well I'm getting settled down after my move so i should hopefully have time soon to dismantle everything
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
          |.....Overnight....................| ||
          |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
          |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
          "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
          Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by almighty4wd View Post
            ALLDATA? Is that a program with tech service pages and whatnot?
            Its basically all service manuals for pretty much all cars with TSB`s and recall info on a gaggle of dvd`s.Most are taken right from the manufacterer shop manuals.
            Powered by ACME

Comment

welcome
              "There's Always 2 Sides to Everyone's Story".........
              That's Why I Only Tell My Side

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
                well I'm getting settled down after my move so i should hopefully have time soon to dismantle everything
                Im envious of ur weather its PH_kin freezin up here.I havent put a wrench on the 96 in months.Thats why i was doing the bumper in my basement.