No announcement yet.

About My Bg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude what the hell you'r talking about,you don't even know me?.i just ask a question.

Comment

YEAH SOMETHING LIKE THAT,BUT WHEN I PUT THE PICS UP I'LL THINK ABOUT PUTING UP THE PICS OF MY OLD SETUP,BECAUSE AM NEW TO CLUBPROTEGE.I'LL PUT THEM UP SOON,I GUESS YOU KNOW SPENONE RIGHT,THATS MY MA'BOY.(turpro)

Comment

1st) awesome looking bg maing!!
        2nd)welcome to clubprotege
        3rd) so much power and not a single interior, engine shot...fail
        4th)quit yelling at us!

good day

oh any info on the cars behind you in the last pic? that 240 and that green looking thing w/ an intercoolar
        Originally posted by 90prtege
        have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
        Originally posted by Turpro
        Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
        CRZbrussian: that sux
        CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
        CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Tehstocker99>am New To Clubprotege So I'll Put The Pics Of My Old Setup,and Then After I'll Put Up The Pics Of My New Setup.o!i Don't Like All The Fance Looking Seats And Body Kits I Like To Keep My Car Looking Clean An Stock. If You Want To See How My Old Setup Looks Go To (cardomain.com) My Name Is 323king U'll See It.

Comment

Welcome to the club!!! im also interested to know what your current setup consists of. PM me whenever you post up more info or if you feel like sharing catch me on any of the messenger programs.
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Ever race Spen?

Comment

Originally posted by 323Foreword View Post
                Ever race Spen?
                LOL...on his old setup we ran...we were basically neck and neck since we have the same setup...it was always the driver mod that played in that one...

SHT now i cant even touch his FKN car...lol

heres an interior shot:

i have engine shots too..BUT i seemed to have misplaced my camera

and i'd want to ask kirk if he wants them up anyway..i also have video..but thats coming soon

Comment

SPENONE? THESE YOUNG BUCK DON'T KNW WHATS REELY GOOD SON.WE DO IT BIG IN THE SOUTH.WE MAKE BGS LOOK GOOD,KID WE PUT DOWN BIG-POWER TO THE GROUND. YEA SER??????? LOL WHATS GOOD.THE 2RUNS LASTNITE WAS SICK KID BUT I BEAT THEM BAD THE FIRST 1 3CARS THE OTHER 1 5CARS AN GUESS WHAT??THERE EVOs.AM AT WORK LATER KID.O THE 2 EVOS MAKE 425WHP THE OTHER 1 380WHP ME LOL I WAS ONLY ON 17PSI.
                  Last edited by BG-323-KING; 04-12-2008, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BG-323-KING View Post
                    YEAH SOMETHING LIKE THAT,BUT WHEN I PUT THE PICS UP I'LL THINK ABOUT PUTING UP THE PICS OF MY OLD SETUP,BECAUSE AM NEW TO CLUBPROTEGE.I'LL PUT THEM UP SOON,I GUESS YOU KNOW SPENONE RIGHT,THATS MY MA'BOY.(turpro)
                    Yea he's good ppls. You definetly need some mx3 seats or something to hold you better . You guys are making me miss florida . I have no good connections up here like I did when I was living in Orlando
                    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Well Am Looking For Some Better Seats Right Now.its Nice Here Bro.where You At???.

Comment

Originally posted by BG-323-KING View Post
                        SPENONE? THESE YOUNG BUCK DON'T KNW WHATS REELY GOOD SON.WE DO IT BIG IN THE SOUTH.WE MAKE BGS LOOK GOOD,KID WE PUT DOWN BIG-POWER TO THE GROUND. YEA SER??????? LOL WHATS GOOD.THE 2RUNS LASTNITE WAS SICK KID BUT I BEAT THEM BAD THE FIRST 1 3CARS THE OTHER 1 5CARS AN GUESS WHAT??THERE EVOs.AM AT WORK LATER KID.O THE 2 EVOS MAKE 425WHP THE OTHER 1 380WHP ME LOL I WAS ONLY ON 17PSI.
                        lol thats sick,....damn i shouldve went last night. I was at KIKO's shop putting in my boost controller,..

but yo last time i was out there...i moped up on 08' SE-R on boost...lol...after i beat him that fool went home...lol...then i MOPED up a couple SRT-4's also....hopefully if i get the re-tune today ill be out there next weekend

Comment

lucky. i need another 100whp. meh i'll find that through the FE3 tho
                          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

yall florida heads know how to hook up bg's!!!
                            sup my dad lives out there and imma stay with him for the summer if i bring my 323 out there lets go riding one day

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

yaeh bro come we'll take you out to our hang out spot where it go's down kid.so what u got dun to ur BG so far bro.

Comment

what is up with saying you have other mods done but they are not to be mentioned so not fair! tease!!!!!
                                In the Garage
                                Black 93 MX-3 GS
                                Bp powered
                                GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
                                MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Working...
                                X