No announcement yet.

About My Bg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah How Did It Go.was It A Good Drive Back.

Comment

ya know...

we have TONs of awesome BG's here yet no one goes to meets..
      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

WTH is wrong wit people????

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
        ya know...

we have TONs of awesome BG's here yet no one goes to meets..
        I don't understand that either!

These great cars are the best,... and beat the prices for upkeep compaired to Mustang, Lexus, Corvette, and the like.
        David
        sigpic Ky

Comment

So, where are the pics we were promised? Nice car!
          Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

car looks sick dude. i'd really like to see some specs though, not neccessarily a parts list. also, g'damn! you're typing is driving me nuts. almost makes me just not wanna watch this thread. BRO!

lol
            1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
            Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
            "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Working...
            X