Where's the Milk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the Milk?

Hey guys my name is Clint, I'm a regular on the mx3 forums. I'm interested in purchasing my friends 03 MP5. I decided to join and research the car and issues that the BJ chassis cars have or could have. I've been searching this site for a while and still have a few questions that I haven't had answered yet. So far so good, and hopefully I get a new project soon. I'm thinkin a boosted ZE in a BJ..... Time to check your worklogs!!!!!
    sigpic
    1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, light flywheel, aftermarket probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler, aka the vtec killer.

1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Welcome!
      This is my BP. There are many like it but this one is mine. My BP is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my BP is useless. Without my BP I am useless. I must drive my BP true. I must drive straighter than my enemy, who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me.

Comment

hello hello heloo
        91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Originally posted by 93vtecklr View Post
          Where's the Milk?
          The milk is in the fridge. Help yourself.

I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

Comment

skim? no thanks

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Originally posted by bogaut View Post
              skim? no thanks
              It was the nicest looking random image that came up on GIS (google image search). But ya, skim is awfully gross - maybe that's why I'm giving it all away to the new guy.
              I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

Comment

mmmm cereal
                -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

^ i just had mini wheats
                  91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Haha you guys are weirdos, I'm a full fat kinda guy. Gimme that 10% cow juice! I always ask wifey where the milk is, she says in the fridge, I'm like thanks, now can ya get me a glass?
                    sigpic
                    1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, light flywheel, aftermarket probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler, aka the vtec killer.

Comment

By the way, I love Fonzie.
                      sigpic

Comment

More pics/specs on your MX-3 man!

Comment

I just made my sig, so I guess this is a test, 1, 2, 3. I've gone through three motors in the car, and a ****load of cv's. I ran into too many issues with the ZE so my buddy at CCV brought me in a K8ZE, just for somethin a little different.
                          sigpic

Comment

The car got absolutely crunched last winter, 3 times in three weeks. The car was a pile of garbage by march of this year. As you can see from the pics, new bumpers, new quarter on the DS, brand new lip and a fresh coat of blaze red on my Special Edition, aptly named, "Judith". She was ugly but I knew that inner beauty would give me the inspiration to find her outer beauty.
                            sigpic

Comment

Looks good man! Welcome to the Club!
                              Mazda
                              1988 Black 323 GT
                              DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Working...
                              X