watsz qood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watsz qood

Hey watsz qood club proteqe da name is christian.. I qot a 94 mazda protege and I wana noe wat r some qood partsz 2 put on my car 2 come out biq so if anythinq email me or hit me up on aim: xxslikxx8D

what?
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

i translate for you guys
        "Hey watsz qood club proteqe da name is christian.. I qot a 94 mazda protege and I wana noe wat r some qood partsz 2 put on my car 2 come out biq so if anythinq email me or hit me up on aim: xxslikxx8D"

"Hey whats up CP, my name is Chistian. I got a 94 Protege, and i want to know what are some good parts to put in mi car to come out big. If any thing email me or hit me up on aim: xxslikxx8D"

ok... you want your protege to go faster? there is a lot of information in this great forum, but two things, 1- you have to write (or at least try) as i translate you, 2- your car wont magicaly start to go faster, you have to read, as i previously said, in this forum is almost everthing you want to know, and if you cant find it (i will asume you searched twice) you ask, and there is a very big chance that your question will have an answer.

Welcome to CP

I'm from Uruguay, so my english might be wrong, any mistakes please, correct me

Comment

Originally posted by xxslikxx8D View Post
          Hey watsz qood club proteqe da name is christian.. I qot a 94 mazda protege and I wana noe wat r some qood partsz 2 put on my car 2 come out biq so if anythinq email me or hit me up on aim: xxslikxx8D
          Do you mean big as increasing the actual size of your car or increasing the size of your motor?

To increase the size that would be a wide body kit, which I've never heard of for a 1st gen Protege

To increase the motor size you would either swap in a KLZE or KLDE

Or if you mean make it go faster you would need to swap in a BP if its a DX and build it from there. You also have to realize that bolting on parts from Autozone or adding ridiculous sized wings or obnoxious stickers will not make your car go faster it will just be all show and no go and a lot of people will laugh at you. You might also want to use the search button before you go posting questions about every little thing. 90% of the time you can find your answers there it might just take a little bit of searching. Also welcome to ClubProtege
          I used to own a Protege
          HAS NEW BATERY IN BAK BRAKES-

HAS NEW MUFFLERS BUT THERE KILLING THE MOTOR-

Comment

Here's the best place to find everything they make for your car

And seriously, if you want to survive the ppl here learn how to type. It was taught to you in that thing you sat and learned things called school.
            Last edited by Turpro; 08-02-2009, 09:58 AM.
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
            X