New Protege Owner here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Protege Owner here

I know of this place from Jeff aka 90Prtege. He talked me into buying this 1990 Mazda Protege. This car has the 1.8 DOHC engine as you can tell from my username I have had this car for four whole days and in the mean time I have taken two vehicle off the line. A late model ford truck and POS late model Mailbu.. funny how these people think they gonna beat me The truck I wound the pro up to 5k through the 1st three gears.. the malibu was too easy Oh how much did I pay for it? Only $320 :D
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 1.8DOHCProtege; 10-10-2009, 05:13 AM.

good to see another nw member on here. welcome!

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Thanks for the welcome bogaut :-) You might see me around since I am usually near Tigard/Beaverton a lot.. lol Just look for the red streak ;-)

Comment

You're another poor soul like me that has all the goodness of a LX but no sunroof . Welcome to cp
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

so what are your plans for the car ?

NW MAZDAS

Comment

plz LMFAO PLANS for his car when money is involved LMFAO he puts a WHOLE new meaning to cheap ass bitch. HAHAHAHAHA welcome aboard BITCH AND GET RID OF THOSE WELFARE FOG LIGHTS GOOD GOD THEY UGLY!!!!!!!!!!
            Check out the Pics
            sigpic
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=228
            Mazda's Rule Honda's Drool

Comment

Originally posted by 90prtege View Post
              plz LMFAO PLANS for his car when money is involved LMFAO he puts a WHOLE new meaning to cheap ass bitch. HAHAHAHAHA welcome aboard BITCH AND GET RID OF THOSE WELFARE FOG LIGHTS GOOD GOD THEY UGLY!!!!!!!!!!
              He's a cheap ass bitch?? Sounds like he'll fit right in here
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

hahahaha ok maybe cheap isnt the word. his asshole puckers up so tight at the thought of spending money you couldnt get a grain of sand thru there lmfao.
                Check out the Pics
                sigpic

Comment

Money??? My asshole just puckered up.. lmfao I dont know if there will be any plans.. I might just drive the hell out of it as is.. or I might go with Jeffs advice and swap the intake cam with an exhaust cam and push out another 15 hp (as if it needs it, this thing moves!). The other reason why id do that is because of fuel mileage (oil companies.. right here buddy ). Turpro thanx for the welcome. I really wish this damn thing had the sunroof. The only other thing this car doesnt have is A/C . Today I was coming across the bridge and a random rock struck the windwshield.. I was like WTF when I heard and saw the spider it left. Hell check it out! Oh and to the rock that did it ya.. that sums it up :-)
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 90prtege View Post
                    ...... GOOD GOD THEY UGLY!!!!!!!!!!
                    Ya thats what SHE said.. lmfao Thanx asshole for the welcome and prodding me to buy this instead of a crap ass Toyota

Comment

Seriously, It looks like you posted some pictures of MY car haha. Wheel covers are different tho.

Comment

Hey Mad Hatter.. would ya believe those came off a late model Saturn? Yes im in the process of getting Alloys for the beast :D

Comment

if i seen that car rolling by with no sunroof and hub caps i would think DX....but im wrong, nice car and welcome

Comment

Ya I hate the fact I have no sunroof. I just picked up some 15" alloys last night for a bill. They have 205/65 on em now, but there is rubbing in the rear. So, im gonna drop a 185/65/15 on it. This is what the car looks like now Since ive owned it now, ive done a full tune up, valvoline full synthetic, im ordering an accord cold air intake here in the next week or so, and I got a stock radio and stuck it back in.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by 1.8DOHCProtege; 11-04-2009, 10:36 PM.

Comment

looks much better. and nice canopy on the ford didnt even tell me about that!!!
                              Check out the Pics
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X