Forgot to introduce myself...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot to introduce myself...

Not sure but I think I maybe violated social convention by starting my work log before introducing myself...

In any case my name is Peter I'm 31. I live in San Jose, CA... about 40 miles south of San Francisco; 30 miles northeast of Santa Cruz... right in the middle of Silicon Valley. I work at a very large technology company that specializes in online auctions (I'll say no more and let you guys do some guessing...)

I'm from South Carolina originally. My younger brother is a moderator over at HondaTech. He has done some crazy builds and inspired me to try my hand at it, too.

I have two 323s. A 1990 323 SE and a 88 323 GTX. My 1990 SE worklog is already started... looking forward to learning more and sharing insights with you guys.

Also I am interested in electronic music, languages, travel... and economics/finance...

1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Welcome!!

Mazda Familia GTX AWD 1991
      Mazda Protege 5 2002 : The daily Drive
      Mazda 323 Bp 1994 : The project

Comment

Working...
      X