I got mine for 200!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got mine for 200!

Hey all just got an 88 323 hatch for 200 and i want to make it faster. So far i like what I see on this site and I will keep people updated when I start to do work on it. Its rough on the body and interior but it drives like a gokart.

If 85 horse is fun than a twin turbo KLDE should be fun. Thats the plan, I will be here learning a little as I have more experience in the 4X4 world. I'm glad to be part of the forum.
    ah, it's wonderful driving a car that goes slow.. makes it easier to aim for the old people crossing the street

damn, and I thought I got a good deal at $799.
    93 323, 94 MX-3, 04 MSM, 83 Jeep Cherokee, 87 b2000
    www.gunshowracing.com

Comment

yeah mine needs alot man. Seats are worn to the frame the corner lights are missing... and on and on
      ah, it's wonderful driving a car that goes slow.. makes it easier to aim for the old people crossing the street

Comment

Welcome to cp
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Anybody have the corner marker lights off theres... i know alot of people have switched to clear corners and i have scoured the JY with no luck

Comment

Working...
          X