Russian Member from Maine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russian Member from Maine!

What's up everyone, my name is Nikita. I'm originally from Russia but now live in Maine.

Here's some pics of my Protege, since I procrastinated taking them during the day, they are night pics lol. Honestly I don't know much about the Protege's but hope to expand my knowledge here. I'm originally a Honda guy. Here's some shots of the exterior for ya. I'm pretty sure it's the 1.8L DX SOHC 5MT that I have. Correct me if I'm wrong, still fresh to the protege game

Sorry for tha snow, we just got like 3ft. recently!

- Nikita

Welcome to cp. Looks like a sohc dx.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

waZzZzZzAAaaa welcome to CP!

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Thanks homie! Now to get this car unburied..

Comment

Your Pro looks like it has a real clean shell. Search the junkyards in your area in search of a BP powerplant. You'll be glad you did!
          Your Accord looks real clean.

Welcome to CP!!
          miss my '93 LX at every corner
          photo album
          Catch me on Facebook

Comment

Working...
          X