new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new here

ok im new to this hole site and the car that my girlfriend and i have its a 92 323 with a 1.6 in it im use to the bigger v8 and rear wheel drive cars im new to the smaller motors and front wheel drive imports im wantin to put a v6 turbo motor in it but not sure what will fit or work and were to look for a motor or parts for this car any small tunein and upgrades would be great because its goin to be about a year b4 i can swap out the motor plz help and thank you i will have more spasific questions later after i get some idea what im goin to do first on the car

Welcome to cp. Best bet is sit back and read up. Tons of info for all your 323 needs. V6 swaps are getting pretty popular so check in the bg worklog section and engine swap section
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
    X