coolest member, ever. -beansNJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coolest member, ever. -beansNJ

hey people, my name is Martin Santiago, I'm 19 years old, I live in central New Jersey, LINDEN/RAHWAY to be exact and I'm back on MAZDA's after a little hiatus.

In all honesty, I fell in love with BMW's for a little while, the 318ti's.

well guys, I have a little story about the first cars that I fell in love with, her name was Preciedia .. erhh ehmm well that's what SOME people called her, I knew her as MX3 (lol I'm burnt)

but yeah, the story of it is that I actually worked at 6 flags over the summer to basically make some cash to buy it (and some other expensive toys too heh) but I bought an emerald looking color MX3 GS(I don't remember the manufacture color name, sorry) but she was low on Eibach cut coils (really LOW) and she was broken.

SALAGE TITLE, yep. and I knew less about cars than I do now. (not claiming to know the most) so I got it towed from Richlandtown,PA (what a weird name) to East Windsor,NJ (I was just down there). yeah, to speed my story up, it got towed and I loved her.

I was forced to leave Mazda's alone lol and I also stopped going on Mazdas247.com (until recently). it sucked because no one that lived even remotely near me had MX's.

this site is like my last chance at a good forum with lots of people for the car. (the BMW 1 was awesome though.. not advertising or anything).

yeah man, I'm a cool dude, just wanna get some cash of mine and drop it on a lucky mx-3 and hopefully run a 10s Mazda like that Puerto Rican guy Rafi we've probably all seen on YouTube.

peacee

Its good to have dreams. Id try hitting 12s first, then go from there. Got any pics of your ride?

Welcome.

Comment

welcome man. im from Montclair, and have family in Hillsborough/Somerville area.

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

@Pox, my ride got towed a few months back, I let it go but I'll be getting another mx3 gs in the next month or so.

@DeeAOne, nice, not too far!

still a little ways apart though!

Comment

Welcome to CP.

Happy Motoring!
          02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
          MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
          MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
          Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
          MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
          Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
          Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
          Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
          Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
          Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
          Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
          Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
          Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Welcome to CP man. You will find your MX3, I promise you this! I found my Protege took some patience, but one popped up on here and I grabbed it! I'm sure you will do the same lol
            -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
              Welcome to CP man. You will find your MX3, I promise you this! I found my Protege took some patience, but one popped up on here and I grabbed it! I'm sure you will do the same lol
              thanks man, I hope so!! I just hope there's enough people on here that actually have MX-3's and can help out!!

Comment

welcome! i used to own a MX-3 too and several Mazda Proteges, 323's and the like, then i bought a BMW 525i (now dead and gone), and now another Mazda (323). this place is good for us ex-beemer guys. much much cheaper car to work on.
                Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by hitechhillbilly View Post
                  welcome! i used to own a MX-3 too and several Mazda Proteges, 323's and the like, then i bought a BMW 525i (now dead and gone), and now another Mazda (323). this place is good for us ex-beemer guys. much much cheaper car to work on.
                  damn, you've been through quite a few of cars!!

bro, I just want to get something that's not going to drain my pockets.

the MX3 shouldn't be expensive but parts aren't really easy to get.. right?

Comment

Originally posted by beansNJ View Post
                    damn, you've been through quite a few of cars!!

bro, I just want to get something that's not going to drain my pockets.

the MX3 shouldn't be expensive but parts aren't really easy to get.. right?
                    just a few cars. . here's the specific tally:
                    1. 1991 Mazda Protege DX
                    2. 1990 Mazda Protege DX
                    3. 1993 Mazda MX3
                    4. 1993 Mazda 323
                    5. 1990 Mazda Protege 4WD
                    6. 1989 BMW 525i
                    7. 1994 Mazda 323

these forums are GREAT for getting parts from other members on the cheap. most members are more than willing to pull something from the junkyard for you if they find it on their trips. The next best thing to having the junkyard next door to you is having a forum full of members willing to shop for you. post what you need before a weekend, and I'd bet several people will reply that they're willing to look for what you need. in fact, i know of several "community assisted" projects where people were waaay too far from a junkyard to get their own parts. most people will ship stuff to you "at cost" or with a few bucks added for their trouble. Just be sure to check people's seller feedback ratings (Positive Feedback Percent) before sending any money!
                    Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by hitechhillbilly View Post
                      just a few cars. . here's the specific tally:
                      1. 1991 Mazda Protege DX
                      2. 1990 Mazda Protege DX
                      3. 1993 Mazda MX3
                      4. 1993 Mazda 323
                      5. 1990 Mazda Protege 4WD
                      6. 1989 BMW 525i
                      7. 1994 Mazda 323

these forums are GREAT for getting parts from other members on the cheap. most members are more than willing to pull something from the junkyard for you if they find it on their trips. The next best thing to having the junkyard next door to you is having a forum full of members willing to shop for you. post what you need before a weekend, and I'd bet several people will reply that they're willing to look for what you need. in fact, i know of several "community assisted" projects where people were waaay too far from a junkyard to get their own parts. most people will ship stuff to you "at cost" or with a few bucks added for their trouble. Just be sure to check people's seller feedback ratings (Positive Feedback Percent) before sending any money!
                      I love you man! hahaha yeah?? awesome awesome awesome!! alight, I'm 100% for this project MX3 then!!

hey man, add me on Facebook, Martin Fernando Santiago.

there might be some days that I don't sign on here and stuff and I have some old pics of my old Mazda on there.

so, it's official, I'm doing this.

Comment

Have you checked http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/index.php there might be some stuff for sale and some members near you with mx3's.

Comment

ive got one car, only car ive had.

1) Mx-3 RS 1994, had about 199,400 mile on it.

ive got a build thread on here if you feel like checking it out.
                          sigpic
                          ________
                          '94 MX-3
                          |229,000 miles and DEAD|

SOFA
                          KING

SLOW

Comment

Working...
                          X