Greetings from Chile!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Chile!

Well I stand. My name is Peter, I have 22 years and I own a Mazda MX-3 with BPT motor swap (sorry if my translation is not very good, but I manage with Spanish xD)

In Chile it is difficult for people to work in mazda, all Honda and Nissan working on .. I have an exclusive but I found it difficult to get information ...

For me it was a pleasure to find the clubprotege

Leave a couple of photos

Greetings.
    Attached Files

Awesome looking MX-3! Bienvenidos a Clubprotege! Si tienes preguntas, me pudes preguntar a mi, yo soy the Venezuela

Comment

Great ... then we could speak Spanish ... xD

Friend .. I really need the information on the original wiring of the BPT, the engine I have it running on the B6 ecu ... BP-26 and I came to New Zealand last week.

The branch that sold me was shattered so I need the wire color and terminal that is connected ... I have much work still

Comment

You should look into a standalone ECU, rather than trying to work back to a bpt ecu.. I'm guessing with that huge intercooler, you'd be better off running on a map sensor and programmable engine management anyhow. 'Andale!
        '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
        '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

Bienvenido.
          1990 Protege 4WD
          GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
          ├┼┤
          2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

hey welcome to CP! Your car looks mean as hell in the first picture! Ready to do some damage! lol

In the forced induction section there is a thread for ECU harness Pinouts, but it's only for the GTX BP ECU, BP non turbo ECU, and BP auto ECU.

Luckily the car should run (rough) on the B6 harness, since it's very close to a BP, so modifying it wouldn't be TOO bad, it's the distributor and TPS that are some of the components that are wired in a bit differently.
            -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Nice MX-3 you and your friend's have ! Check out MX-3.com also if you havn't already.

1993 BlacknBronz RS BP/ MTX Swapped!
              Worklog
              For Sale Thread

Comment

welcome.

What part of Santiago do you live in? My brother lives there too.
                The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Welcome to CP.

Happy Motoring!
                  02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                  MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                  MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                  Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                  MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                  Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                  Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                  Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                  Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                  Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                  Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                  Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                  Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Originally posted by D323 View Post
                    welcome.

What part of Santiago do you live in? My brother lives there too.
                    The truth is that I live 1 hour from Santiago to the coast, I always travel to meetings with chile mazdaclub

Comment

Originally posted by Jovian2k View Post
                      Nice MX-3 you and your friend's have ! Check out MX-3.com also if you havn't already.
                      I have seen him when he sought information on the B6 and auto components ... buscare information by BPT

Comment

Welcome. We're so happy you found us

Some of my coworkers are Spanish speaking. The ones that stick with it get better. The ones that don't, don't.
                        1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
                        1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
                        2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
                        1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

Welcome!!!
                          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

welcome and nice wing you got there.
                            Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
                            99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
                            01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

Working...
                            X