New guy from MN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy from MN

Hey there, I joined a long time ago and was mostly active on the festiva forum, but now I sold the festiva (my DD one, still have 4 at my parent's place lol) But I bought a 95 EGT and figured I'd get a little more active on this site. I can get pics up soon for y'all. Oh and I live in St. Cloud, and would love to meet other MN members!
    95 EGT
    4 festivas

welcome aboard..

Comment

cell phone pics lol. Yes it has LX wheels on it now, I have to get the tires on the GT rims fixed and get them back on...

95 EGT
      4 festivas

Comment

Welcome aboard!!! get in touch with some of the other MN members- they are all great people
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Thanks dude!
          95 EGT
          4 festivas

Comment

Welcome to clubprotege! If you need anything, I have tons of parts for sale. I'm parting out my mx3 and making it rwd with a v8. If you want to meet up let me know

Comment

^ We should meet up! That'd be awesome, I want to do a turbo build, but have no knowledge of anything about turbos. I've done lots of reading, but none of it makes sense to me from just reading it, I need someone to help me build it, and with someone telling me what to keep doing, then I'll learn. Lol
              95 EGT
              4 festivas

Comment

Working...
              X