new protege owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new protege owner

Im Legan im 20 years old and own a 1991 fwd protege that I just got done putting a rebuilt motor in it and have kinda done research and found that in 90 there was an awd one I would like to find one stock in Utah for sale dont care if it runs or not or if there is one that is part out I would like to get the whole awd set up. If I find one thats a whole car ill buy the whole thing and park it in the garage and build the whole thing ground up and make it one pissed off awd turbo protege. The one I own now I have the whole top of the interior out due to me doing custom fabric parts. Ive built plenty of cars in my young life and they have all turned out to be running no less than 11's in the quarter but however I dont know to much about Mazda and would like to be a life long owner of them. And maybe pass it on down to my furture kids. I build cars for a living it was my dream to own a shop and im in the process of buying one now so I can expand and upgrade from the house garage.

I was also wondering if the Mazda 626 2.2 turbo head would bolt to the bp01 block as well as if I could plug the ecu right into my existing ecu harness?

Comment

Welcome! Your questions in the second post, I don't think that'll work. But I don't know anything about those motors, so I'd wait for someone more knowledgeable to pop in.

Comment

Thanks. I think I might go buy the head and oil pan and stock turbo set up anyways because its a really good deal for the whole set up and might just try it and see what happens. Couldnt hurt to try. If all else fails ill go get the built 2.2 bottom end from a friend of mine and pull all the wiring off the one in the junkyard and put the whole swap in there with a bigger turbo set up. How do I get to the classifieds?

Comment

On the main forum page, towards the bottom you'll find our For Sale and Wanted to Buy areas. I'd give you a link, but I'm on my phone now.

Comment

Alright thanks. Thats what im on here with to.

Comment

Working...
            X