BF 323 GTX owner in Ohio with a bunch of MR2's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BF 323 GTX owner in Ohio with a bunch of MR2's

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the site, and basically came on here to see if anyone wanted to buy my 323 GTX. But, it will take a lot of posts to get to the point where I am allowed to post in the sales forum, so it might be a while. In the mean time, I'm investigating gas tank options to replace my rusty one - I found there are none for sale in the new market, so I'm hoping someone has found a suitable replacement.
    Oh, and I have 3 MR2's and a Porsche 924s without an engine, so an eclectic and eccentric collector I may be.
    IMG_0430.jpg

Looks like it's in great shape!

Welcome to the forum. I don't know that I've ever met a collector that wasn't eclectic, eccentric, or far worse.
    1990 Protege 4WD
    GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
    ├┼┤
    2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Best way to surpass the few rules is to post it on Craigslist and then post the link in the Internet sightings section .
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Ooooo... Thanks for the tip Turpro! :-D

Comment

Working...
        X