New! Protege 94 . Sfv...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New! Protege 94 . Sfv...

Whats up ladies and gents, so i am definately new to this and to the madza world. Funny thing is this is my first car as well so i hope i didnt make a bad purchase. My Name Is CHENZO and I tend to go over board on BASS... The car has 132,000 miles and i got it for 1300. the engine and everything sounds good but no air conditioner which i would love some guidance trouble shooting. The car is in awesome condition and I can Post pictures of course. The interior is amazing because it was just sitting under a tree most of its time. Paint is oxidised but after i compounded her she looks great. . It came with 14' rims which i would like smaller. ANY PROTEGE 94s OUT THERE?? CAN YOU POST SOME PHOTOS?? TIPS??? I want to of course jdm the front and back but i cant seem to find any websites and beside that VIS Racing kit i keep seeing, i dont want to end up getting. MOD/CUSTOM IDEAS??
    Last edited by Chenzo; 06-17-2013, 12:17 PM.

Welcome. Smaller rims? Why? Also spend some time going thru the bg worklog section and vbgallery for ideas.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

ive seen the bg worklogs but still havent come to full terms with it. im sure in due time and research i will understand it. As fsr as smaller rims is because i dont know how to lower the damn thing because idk what to do really.. im looking at photos and see what others have put but dont know if they had to really modify anything or it was a simple installement. . i really like a negative camber. any suggestions?? any one??

Comment

Working...
      X